Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Breaking News..PCW killers are all Somalis..!

N.O.R.F   

Any person who commits such crimes deserves what he gets. By not showing 'shock' at a group of Somalis carryingout such an act shows one to be lost and has his/her head in the clouds.

Believe it or not but we are peaceful people. By adding fuel to the fire and suggesting this is the norm for Somalis (as Somalia is a violent place) wherever they are, shows a basic lack of comprehending a simple situation.

As farax brown mentioned any human being is capable of doing anything, if this is the basis for your argument (Castro and Xibit) then you would probably win your argument (phsycological analysis of individuals would come into contention). But if you are arguing on the basis of Somalis should'nt be shocked on the simple fact that Somalia is a violent place then we have something to debate/argue over.

So whats it to be? The simpleton line or do you more to offer?

ps they havent been charged yet

I heard that they were linked to the killers not the actual robbers/killers. The robbers were described as 2 Carribeans and 1 asian by the other fed woman.

As the population of somalis in UK grows it is obvious that "some" of them will be criminals, just like any other community. I'd like to emphasise the "some" part because it is only 5 ppl out of the millions living here. It seems as tho a lot of ppl here are generalising and blaming it on all somalis.

As Castro mentioned somalis rush off their kids to somalia as if its the holy place to be in an attempt to "correct" them. But it has the exact opposite affect.These kids go there and they see ppl gettin killed for jokes and mans doing what they want.

I say dash'em in the pen and let them get wat they deserve by this law here. Then they'd realise what they are actually doin is wrong.

NinBrown   

In London the new generation Somalis have a big culture shock problem...they dont know what the hell they are..black/muslim/somalis so they get into all kinds of trouble....with evryone..so its not a suprise for me....

However, like northener said 'what hell r they doin in Bradford'....why not in Southall, East ham or ealing...

does any1 know of these youths...

Jumatatu   

Three released over Pc shot dead

Three people arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of Pc Sharon Beshenivsky in Bradford have been released.

The 38-year-old was shot dead and her colleague Pc Teresa Milburn, 37, injured during an armed raid at a travel agency on Friday.

Five men and a woman were arrested in London on Saturday.

On Tuesday two 22-year-old men were released on police bail. The woman, 18, has been released without charge.

Three other men, aged 18, 24 and 31, are still being held in police custody.

Police have until 1100GMT on Wednesday to issue charges or release two of the remaining suspects.

The third man, who was arrested at a later date, is still being questioned by police........

bbc.co.uk

WingA   

i was sorry to see this happen and i know i couldnt of done anything about ppl robbering whatever they want but i tried to be an example for them but the boyz who do these things dont listen because they think thats the only thing they know.. man, this is ****** .. its like a movie walaahi..

When your involved in CRIME, your capable of serious offences.. two of my cousins got arrested but released on bail and didnt do the crime but police needed information you know how it is..

i dont like it and this problem will get bigger unless the right ppl act upon these serious issues..

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Relieved? That's good. Until the next time, eh?

Not good Fidel, cause two out of the three suspects they are looking for are your brethens.. :rolleyes:

Castro   

Brethren or not, atheer, I won't be shocked or feel sorry for criminals. It's their victims that need that from me.

ScarFace   

_41057486_policetrio203.jpg

bbc

I HOPE THEY DONT CATCH THEM. the police are efiin wanker and racist fukerz. they manage to release the white gurl but the rest were released on BAIL for further questioning. !!!!!!!!!!

The suspects are Mustaf Jama, 25, from the north Kensington area of London, and his brother Yusuf, 19, from the same area. Both are of Somali origin.

They also want to trace Muzzaker Shah, 24, who was born in Burnley but has lived in London since 2001.

Det Supt Andy Brennan, who is leading the hunt for the killers, said: "I believe the men who committed this crime are very dangerous." They were already "known to police", he added.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

I HOPE THEY DONT CATCH THEM. the police are efiin wanker and racist fukerz. they manage to release the white gurl but the rest were released on BAIL for further questioning.
!!!!!!!!!!

One of the prime problems and the core of our dilema back home is that the criminals who commit crimes are protected by clan insurance cover. A clear example of the above statement. If criminal was punished for the crime he committed, with out the influence of 'diyo' and 'xaal' am sure the scenario would have been differfent. For you to call the police racist is simply out of mark and an intention to defend the criminals for what they did. IF they are innocent, as they are now untill they are proven so, then they should come out to the open instead of being on the run.

1.jpg

Left to right: Yusuf Jama, Mustaf Jama and Muzzaker Shah.