Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Breaking News..PCW killers are all Somalis..!

Jumatatu   

_41036966_besenivsky_sharon_203.jpg

Pc Beshenivsky had three children and two step-children

The father of murdered policewoman Sharon Beshenivsky has visited the spot in Bradford where his daughter was gunned down by armed robbers.

The 38-year-old was shot dead and her colleague Pc Teresa Milburn, 37, injured during the raid at a travel agency in Morley Street on Friday.

Her tearful father, Billy Jagger, laid flowers among a growing swathe of floral tributes to the shot officer.

Six people are still being questioned in West Yorkshire over the shootings.

The five men - all Somalians - and a woman, whose nationality is not known, were arrested in London over the weekend and brought to police stations in West Yorkshire .

Police had until late Monday morning to question five of those arrested before applying to a superintendent for more time to continue holding them.

The sixth suspect, who was arrested late on Sunday, can be held until at least Monday evening.

Streets around the scene of the robbery remained cordoned off on Monday as forensic examinations continued.

Pc Milburn, who was shot in the shoulder by the robbers, paid tribute to her dead colleague after leaving hospital in a wheelchair.

She said: "Friday should have been a normal day at work, instead I lost a colleague and a dear friend.

"Sharon and I enjoyed working together immensely.

"Nothing can bring Sharon back and my wholehearted sympathy goes out to her family.

"Despite my own injuries I am thankful to be back at home with my family."

Meanwhile, travel agency owners in Bradford said the robbery was one of a growing number at Pakistani-owned businesses

Jumatatu   

First it was terrorism now this, the murder of a unarmed policewoman. It is sad we are making headlines in UK for all the wrong reasons.

Viking   

Juma,

I heard this in on BBC24 earlier today but couldn't get an online source that confirmed it, what source did you use?

Castro   

^ For the millionth time we are "shocked" Somalis are committing crimes. Are you people out of your effin minds? Do the crimes occuring in Somalia for the past 15 years against innocent women and children not count as crimes? Are Somalis not capable of being cold blooded killers? Get off your effin high horses and smell the coffee. Where do these haughty attitudes come from? We are as criminal as any other race or nation on earth. Get that through your effin heads!

Jumatatu   

^ I dont know what you are yapping about but it is not shocked it is sad. Furthermore the reasons that there are morons killing & maiming people back home does not necessarily qualify us to be cold blodded murderers as you put it. However scornful situation back in the blackhole we emigrated from is it will always be sad to see Somali individuals making headlines for the wrong reasons in any of the countries that gave us refuge and chance to rebuild our lives when we were desperate.

To say it should have never happened or will never happen it is over estimation, but it will always be "sad".

N.O.R.F   

Shocked - A severe offense to one's sense of propriety or decency; an outrage.

Surprised - Something, such as an unexpected encounter, event, or gift, that surprises.

Get that through your effing head,,,,, :rolleyes:

Somalis are capable of doing such a thing, but in Bradford? how many Somalis do you who live/frequent in Bradford? Eff that do you where Bradford is???? hence the surprise, the level of surprise would have been 'effin' lower if it occured in effin London!

Castro   

^ Calm down atheer and don't take this personally. It was the collective (effin) heads and not just yours. What, may I ask, is so surprising about this? That Somalis don't commit robberies? That if they do and get caught in the process, wouldn't shoot their way out of it? What exactly is the surprising (or sad) aspect of this? And no, I don't know where Bradford is but it must have a gang or two and a bank or two to rob.

And don't roll your eyes, atheer. It looks awfully childish on you.

Castro   

They've no guns? The officer killed is missing? The latter is the only sad part I see in all of this. Unfortunately, we lament the fact that Somalis can, and do, become gangsters. I forget, though, the cop was a kuffar lady stopping muslim Somali youth from getting "what's theirs".

As you were.

Zafir   

^^Must you lie Libaax, Reading from your vivid descriptions I think you know Brantford damn too well. :D

Ps:Libaax for future reference leave the mockery outside of the door before you come in.

STOIC   

Ngonge, except the Donut pot the London policemen look like a park caretaker here in the state .For God's sake don't you guys have NRA(National Riffle association)?

N.O.R.F   

Castro

We are Somalis, we do not appreciate violence/robberies/killings no matter where when how and what.

Why are you agast at one being surprised/shocked by this? Is it because the same is happening back home and that we should not expect any different elsewhere?

Are you telling me that you did not atleast raise an eyebrow when u heard about the arrests?

But you demonstrate the same on a cruiseliner being hijacked in international waters? My reaction to that thread and your reaction to this are similar. But i wasnt surprised at a cruiseliner warding off Somali boat men in the Indian ocean but i am (surprised) at this latest development. However, you were shocked at the cruisliner hijack attempt (even though you have just mentioned the 'niceties' of Somalia) but here u throw a fit at another's surprise?

oh yeah :rolleyes:

drinks his luke warm milk

N.O.R.F   

I forget, though, the cop was a kuffar lady stopping muslim Somali youth from getting "what's theirs".

say whaaaaat?

:rolleyes: :D

NGONGE are u sure thats not you on the right? :D