Cowke

21 October Anniversary. 21 Gun Salute From Cowke To Jalle Siyad

Cowke   

Seeing that it is 21st of october, I think I better give my shout outs to jalle siyad who was the last president this god-forsaken land truly had.

Here is trip down memory lane for all the old folks. Enjoy.And God bless you Jalle Siyad Qabil kama tagin, Dal baad ka tagtey. :(

Oz   

Originally posted by Castro:

Hope he's enjoying that really hot corner of HELL. Uff.

Oday uff dhahayo. :D Why oh Why, do you have to say such when that soul is not with us defend itself. huh?

Dhubad.   

Ma naarta furaheeda ayuu gacanta ku hayaa? Naftaada yar kafikir sxb, naftii dhimataa ilaahay baa og xaalka ay kusugantahay.

Cowke   

This is not debate thread, Shower out your love for and appreciation for the last EFFECTIVE leader we had.

Who are we kidding? we don't have nothing compared to what Somalia was before and the worst part is, imagine where it would Somalia would be today in terms of nation-hood and development.

Truly makes me sad!!!! drop all the hate agendas and ego at the door. This is an appreciation for jalle siyad. My father used to work as diplomat for the somalia embassy and was funding ssdf from libya to bring about the down-fall of siyad barre.

We regret it today my family thats for sure.

nuune   

It is better we stop creating topics about Siyaad Barre(AUN), not really usefull at all knowing how such topics will turn out!

nuune   

^^ amaanta yaa Duceysane, I will be da first to ammaanid aabo Siyaad smile.gif

ardey baan nahayoo ardey baan nahayoo ubaxii wadankaan nahayoo iyo heesihii kacaanka alla maxaan qaadney.

wel u get my point, don't like in lagu dambaabu ahlul aakhriaadka sxb

Cowke   

Nuune, ignoring siyad barre won't solve anything. I know some people think just "ignoring" things will solve the problem. But i am not of that group.

At the end of the day all the haters of siyad bare can be shut down with a simple argument.

When siyad barre was ruling somalia, somalia was strong country, the world respected you, and we were not refugees in every nation of the world.

People in the international community had respect for somalis back then, today your just a refugee who has no country lets not kid ourselves if the tuulo you hail from was so good after siyad barre, why are you sitting as refugee in the west today? Real-Talk. No Posh eloquent words with no substance but raw reality.

That line totally shuts down haters of siyad barre, intas ayaa ku filan. Today the foreigner looks at you as a bum and if that doesn't disturb you then i must say you have no class whatsoever.

God bless Siyad barre, I would give an arm and a leg for his return.

Hope he's enjoying that really hot corner of HELL. Uff.

Who are you to say that he is in hell fire? He is with his creator, whether you like him or hate him. But it shows that you have a deep hate in ur heart so may Allah give you the cure.

Zinki   

Or rather,why honor this God-forsaken man who is the father of everything that is wrong with the nation? Ah,now i may hear''he was the best leader we had'',''He was a patriot''.To answer those that shall be furiously beating their weak chests for the said man, above;need i only remind you that the Xamar he left has streets full of veiled women and for Patriotism,Muslims worship Allah and not a country.

Marx,Engels and the other godless creature,Lenin;have no place in Somalia and the world, today.They and whoever followed them are together,being barbequed in the deep ends of jahannama,inshaAllah.

May Allah Tacala shower his mercy upon the souls of the Shuyuukh he has mercilessly silenced.Those are the true heroes!

Kool_Kat   

^I wouldn't say he was patriot, but hell, he was the best leader of my time!

Horta sidii habar suuqa cunto ku gado oo qowtalyoonkeeda ku xiran yahay cuntadaas gadmadeeda, oo cuntadeeda caro looga daadshay mexey dadkaan ugu inkaartamaan? Najeynaa!

Maxamed Siyaad Barre had his time and he is gone now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ilaahayna ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay.

People should focus cleaning up their messes and stop killing each other before they talk about the dead.