Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Cabdi-Xiis's telephone complaint -Ciid Encounter

I was alarmed but not worried at that stage. Then, the next week, she asked me, " is it true that a marriage is a marriage if only the man gets his desire in the sitting room and takes you from there? Young men do that. Someone told me, she said, 'Old men, wait in the bed room like an ageing crocordile.'".

Muxibo reerka way qaribtay :D:D

Abtigiis   

Latest call from Cabdi-Xiis:

"Adeer, four days now since Muxubo has left. But the wife is not eating or sleeping at all. I think Jinn must have entered her soul. Sidaa unbay indhaha u taagaysaa. I will do a big Ducco on Saturday, and will bring culumo quraan ku aqrida. She even started insulting her own kids."

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Latest call from Cabdi-Xiis:

"Adeer, four days now since Muxubo has left. But the wife is not eating or sleeping at all. I think Jinn must have entered her soul. Sidaa unbay indhaha u taagaysaa. I will do a big Ducco on Saturday, and will bring culumo quraan ku aqrida. She even started insulting her own kids."

Ma wax aanay indhaha taagin baa oonay hurdo la'aani ku dhicin 3 times per night baa loo sheegaye ,, :D