Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Video: Ethiopian Prime Minister receives UAE Foreign Minister Mr. Abdullah bin Zayed

Ethiopia is getting a lot of income from trips and hotels by the competing trips by Qatar and UAE including Oman, Saudi, Kwait..

No body knows what is going ON.

Turkey and Ethiopia have solid friendship even on persnal levels;

President of Ethiopia speaks Turkish, Chief of staff Turkey and Ethiopia are friends from long time, Turkey is big investor in Ethiopia. Sudan and Somalia being close friends to Turkey also adds to the situation.

^

I agree, the Tigray regime is pivotal in the cloak and daggers game being waged in the Horn, which is one of the reason the Oromo and Amhara are being encouraged to do an uprising against the Tigray. 

One thing is for certain— the Tigray have their work cut out for them, and the longevity of their leadership depends on who they decide to align with.

21 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

^

I agree, the Tigray regime is pivotal in the cloak and daggers game being waged in the Horn, which is one of the reason the Oromo and Amhara are being encouraged to do an uprising against the Tigray. 

One thing is for certain— the Tigray have their work cut out for them, and the longevity of their leadership depend who they decide to align with.

Tillamook,

You need to realize that when you are poor, backward technologically choices are made for you, you are nt in any position to choose. You only have the choice to limit the damage others chosing can do on you.

All Ethiopia can do is stay as neutral as possible, but not neutral enugh when Djibouti would be threatened. Any big change in Djibouti has direct impact in Ethiopia and viceversa.

The Oromo is more of Egypt than UAE or Saudi. The Amhara maybe more American and small degree Egypt as far as foreign support goes.

I think UAE is trying to resolve the problem with Djibouti in Ethiopia/through Ethiopia. A compromise maybe in the works, but America is biggest problem. America wants Djibouti punished or thought a lesson. And the Ethiopians are caught in a catch 22 with their interest and leanings every player knows. Tillerson might have threatened Ethiopia as regards to Djibouti. They must have refused to do anything against Djibouti and that is why he still spoke publicly undiplomatically about the SOE.

17 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Tillamook,

You need to realize that when you are poor, backward technologically choices are made for you, you are nt in any position to choose. You only have the choice to limit the damage others chosing can do on you.

All Tigre can do is stay as neutral as possible, but not neutral enugh when Djibouti would be threatened. Any big change in Djibouti has direct impact on Tigre and viceversa.

The Oromo is more of Egypt than UAE or Saudi. The Amhara maybe more American and small degree Egypt as far as foreign support goes.

I think UAE is trying to resolve the problem with Djibouti in Tigre/through Tigre. A compromise maybe in the works, but America is biggest problem. America wants Djibouti punished or thought a lesson. And the Tigre are caught in a catch 22 with their interest and leanings every player knows. Tillerson might have threatened Tigre as regards to Djibouti. They must have refused to do anything against Djibouti and that is why he still spoke publicly undiplomatically about the SOE.

Old Observer said:

Tillamook,

“You need to realize that when you are poor, backward technologically choices are made for you, you are nt in any position to choose. You only have the choice to limit the damage others chosing can do on you.

All Tigre can do is stay as neutral as possible, but not neutral enugh when Djibouti would be threatened. Any big change in Djibouti has direct impact on Tigre and viceversa.

I think UAE is trying to resolve the problem with Djibouti in Tigre/through Tigre. A compromise maybe in the works, but America is biggest problem. America wants Djibouti punished or thought a lesson. And the Tigre are caught in a catch 22 with their interest and leanings every player knows. Tillerson might have threatened Tigre as regards to Djibouti. They must have refused to do anything against Djibouti and that is why he still spoke publicly undiplomatically about the SOE.”

—/—-/——/——/——

Old Observer, I agree with your corrected statement. That’s the closest you have gotten to speaking truth on SOL.

3 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Old Observer, I agree with your corrected statement. That’s the closest you have gotten to speaking truth on SOL.

Corrected on what?

Are you the minister of your own truth.

I have been long enough on this world to see what you are trying to say. George Soros institute has done a lot of damage to many.