Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

How to make your man Happy - Somali Writer

Rayyan   

True she is talking to her audience, who is taking her advice to the heart. She is talking I guess to the women of Bariga Dhexe, Who want to be a great raaliyo,and that is where the money is to sell such. Riwaayad.lol. So keep the peace reer SOL (Ladies). It wouldn't change nothing if she wrote next time - How to Make Your Woman Happy, and men should adhere to that advice too.

But to be honest I'm a bit curious in here. do they not - this two people love each other in the first place, Do they not exhaust all avenues to find each other, do they not been the same wayfarers going down along the way to the sunset valley,hand in hand, take a shelter under the same tree, and slake their thirst in the same river, decided to live and grow togather. Sharing everything….One of this two people I mentioned is called Raaliyo, and the other is Raali. Take my word & Cidaad doonto waydii, hadaad diido lacagtaadii baad leedahay smile.gif

Somalina   

I for one respect her opinion on -how to make a man happy mumbo jumbo- I must say it is a load of (&%*.....

but hey...

She took the time to sit down and write a book. As a Somalian woman, i admire that about her.

I like her drive and swagger to get her work published...she made a lemonade...