Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

commotion over hair?

Shakti   

Femm’s topic reminded me of something I did a while back.

Well couple of month ago, I convinced 1 of my close friend to cut her very long hair 2 short length and to show her some moral support, I promised her that I would cut my medium fading hair too. However when we got 2 the hairdresser, I got very scared and changed my mind and decided not to go near the scissors (even though I had nothing 2 lose) now my friend is acting all peculiar on me.

I really don’t get what’s with all the commotion, its only hair 4 crying out loud. Talk about being extra sensitive

My own sister always says that I do stuff to people and don’t see the conscience or consequence of my actions, I wonder if this incident would fall under that? HELP

-Lily-   

You friend needs to develop her own mind, I dont think you did anything wrong. Although if you made a promise you should keep it, and that is an entirely different matter.

p.s. take Che with you, nac nacdiisa aan ka reysan laheyn.

that was mean tho...she probably got the courage to cut her hair (assuming by her rxn that she did) only after u promised.

apologize and cut your hair!

better yet tell her she can cut it any way she wants. :D

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

I am just wondering as to why u adviced her to cut her hair?? what was the point? and why havent u kept yr promise and cut yr hair as well?? ...something is fishy here..were u jealous at the fact that she had a long hair? and u didnt?? :rolleyes:

wa salaamu alaikum

In other words, more nac nac. I don't think you can answer this question, but I will ask anyway.

What were u thinking when you wrote this?

PS: There is really no difference between u and that other ADD patient over at women's

Waaleey, timahaaga kooka [coca-cola] marso, si ay kugu dheeraadaan, instead of misleading your maskiin friend, so that you two will be equal on timo-wise.

Timaheeda dheer haddaa gaari weysid, iska jar aad ku dhahee yaah? Xaasidsanaa. But as I said, use a glass full of kooko, plus doobishaambo, kuna qas with afakaadho iyo ukun, markaasna waxaa ku dartaa cusbo, then qorfo iyo heyl oo la tumay, then marso, ku haay two hours with sifaleeti that has small dots air ka galo.

You will see timahaaga oo laba bari ku dheeraaday. Eesh caleeg ee Carabta dhahaan markaas camal.

How do I know this? I ain't no mayiikoole, but used to work at boorkiyeer. Maxaa timo jareer bajaq ka badbaadiye. :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Waaleey, timahaaga kooka [coca-cola] marso, si ay kugu dheeraadaan, instead of misleading your maskiin friend, so that you two will be equal on timo-wise.

According to some, if you wash your hair with Coca Cola, it permanently becomes timo jareer. I don't know if it's true, but I have never tried it.

Shakti   

Good morning n happy friday my dear friends and thanks a lot 4 ur inputs! i dont what i would do without ur acknowledgment!

Che-Guevara , i hope its ya ;)

Lily- u r absolutely right, however friends tend to make decision 4 one another beside she was 2 naïve.

ps what happened 2 ur water??

sheherazade nope, I told her b4 :D and im the one who place that thought in her head (mean eh?)

Femme Fatale : I dont think so. I like the idea of betraying her, beside she hates my guts now!

AAliyah416: on the nail sis, I think subconsciously I was envies of her beauty so I did anything I could to place stress on her, yes im evil being!

LayZieGirl : I cant tell ya this enough.. Prozac. take ur damn prozac girl . coming here n getting all xamarweyne on me isn’t gone help ur lazy situation dee

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar: can I get some room 4 me 2 pose my own questions instead of u asking n answer it all on ur own?! anywho I tried ur damn treatment that u suggest up there.. and now my hair can be used 2 cut a damn door apart :mad as hell:

tailban u r so correct, now do tell us how do u know this info?