Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

This is just wrong!!!!!!

What is the position of South African goverment

on this inhumane treatment of immigrants who are literally defenseless.I understand the country as whole is gripped by violent crime wave, but it seems Somalis are specifically being targeted since the perpetuators realised that no one will come after them. What's worse is the fact that those entrusted with saving lifes are now profiteering from our miseries, and compounding the problem by harvesting body parts from Somali victims.

Are there any nomads residing in South Africa?

If there is, pls enlight us about the situation.

*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*

DO NOT OPEN THE LINK ABOVE UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO SEE THE RESULTS OF AN AUTOPSY.

People please. This is the second time i've noticed a link to that set of disturbing pictures. Dont just link such content. Its gratuitous, sensationalist and voyeuristic. It adds nothing to the debate and is not what you want to click on in public, around kids, or fpr that matter anyone for a sense of respect for teh dead.

If you want the story, here it is minus the autopsy. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6066240.stm

CHE, for the sake of decency and respect for the person in that picture and their families, please remove your link.

Originally posted by me:

Either
Unite
or die like PIGS!!! There is no middle ground.

We live in vicious world. Sooner we realise that, da better off we will be.

CG....Saaxib, Insentative maybe, but Iam glad atleast someone has proof of these atrocities being committed against Somalis.

i was reading some article on that on the washington post. supposedly, the few somali shops in the area are driving other south african shop owners out of business. thats why somali business owners are targeted. police said they are looking into this. RIGHT!!!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I know many of you are wondering why Somalis are being killed every single day and what could they have done to set off locals but my brothers and sisters, the crime of those you hear of their unfortunate demise is nothing but JEALOUSY and XHENOPIA.

its given some of the Somalis live in the rural areas where civilization is hundreds of miles away and I always advice brothers against that and I always encourage them to get firearms (yes, you can get a legal one) i don't know how many of you are aware of this, but in October alone we lost 30 brothers in a place called Khayelitsha which is situated just outside of Cape Town that happens to be the third largest city in South Africa and I knew, one way or another, most of those fallen brothers and some were the relatives of my friends, for example, a friend of mine buried two of his first cousins in one day, another friend lost his uncle, they shot him 6 times in the head..the list is endless.

The government IS NOT doing anything about it, in fact they are in denial and they link all these to crime when its simply a XHENOPIA, I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately most South Africans happen to be ignorant about Africa and some of them in the government don't even have a clue where Somalia is, you will find some of them calling you an Indian in their indigenous language, some of them blatantly refuse when you tell them you are an African just like them and it's the government's fault by not educating its people, they are busy looting the country off its billions, just last week a tabloid newspaper accused the police commissioner of having his own mafia within the police force!

I guess that's the consequence we face by living in a foreign land that's far from HOME.

PS. Now you understand my frustration towards the Warlords.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thanks Bob,

"October alone we lost 30 brothers in a place called Khayelitsha"

Even Xamar doesn't see that level of violence!!

It seems we ain't catching any breaks these days.

A Somali man hacked to pieces in Nairobi

Aweys Osman Yusuf

Mogadishu 15, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) A group of Kenyan muggers heavily armed with machetes has brutally murdered a Somali man living in the Kenyan capital Nairobi, where more Somali refugees are dwelling.

Sa’id Mohammed, a Somali migrant living in Nairobi, was cruelly killed by Kenyan gangsters, hacking his body to pieces as the victim was returning from work to his apartment in the impoverished town of Eastlight in the capital Nairobi.

It is not clear why he was murdered, as his cell phone, watch and money were not stolen; Sa’id, however, was the second Somali man killed with machetes in the Kenyan capital Nairobi.

Many Somalis living in Kenya are concerned about the merciless killings against Somalis, saying they were similar to killings inflicted to Dozens of Somalis allegedly killed in South Africa's Western Cape Province in the past few months in what appears to be an escalating campaign of xenophobic violence.

Somalia has had no government since 1991 when tribal warlords toppled former president Siad Barre, triggering more than 2 million Somalis to flee, becoming immigrants to neighboring countries, Europe and North America.

Sa’id Mohammed, 38 years old, was survived by two children and their mother.

Kenyan police are reportedly tracking down the perpetrators, interviewing the victim’s relatives.

Somalis in Kenya say that killings of this type is new to them, fearing they may turn to racial hatred like the killings against Somalis in South Africa where the Somali refugees live in fearful lives.

Bob,brother,do somalis there have their shops in an area or are they scattered?If their shops are in one neighbourhood then why not organize themselves since they could get legal fire arms?Other wise if their shops are scattered all over the province then its hard.All the same,may Allah help us all.

Khalaf   

Bob my brother, first may Allah give jannah to our ppl who got killed and help their families, all of u down there also.

But wtf? why would the government or their ignorance matter man....walaa unite and fight back u can get guns better......we are somalis we know how fight.