Sign in to follow this  
Bil-kiss

Good to be home

Bil-kiss   

ibti, My mother told me when i became a women lol never go in to private rooms with strangers I believe in washing your dirty laundry in public….. if he is feeling me than he better get ready for a real bumpy ride....some one is going to get hurt and its not me... in fact this is warning......

Ibtisam   

^^You sound like you are ready to crash him under your heels. Me thinks he needs a good lesson anyway :D

P.s. So now I know your weak spot, giving you shisha and suuqa kugu sii daa, you'll be kill em :D

Bil-kiss   

loool ms DD you wore never in danger i don't bat for the same team hommie.... its all about the tall dark and handsame gentlmans that should be scared loool.......

Kool_Kat   

^Shiisha, washeeko, washaax miyaa? :D

Originally posted by Bil-kiss:

its all about the tall dark and handsame gentlmans that should be scared loool.......

That isn't so halaal... icon_razz.gif

Welcome walaaleey!

Bil-kiss   

ngonge, trust me im not an imposter, so i plead with you that you wont take ur attention away from me you are among the few people I find there thoughts very interesting lets not start on the wrong foot now,

p.s nuune, dont get it twisted its ladies to you not girls.....and how do you knw we smoke shiisha waalal for all you know we would have just been in an area where shiisha was being smoke..... unless you wore there of course, lets not jump in to conclusions. statements like that can really damage a single ladys reputation if you know what i mean....... as you can see my gal kool-kat already has made her assumption.....