Suldaanka

DP World Chairman attacks Djibouti says "They were like animals when we get there and made them humans.."

ونقلت عن رئيس مجلس إدارة والرئيس التنفيذي لموانئ دبي سلطان أحمد بن سليم قوله في خضم الأزمة "نحن جعلنا من الجيبوتيين بشرا، لكننا سنرجعهم كما كانوا".

Source: Al Jazeera Arabic

This is funny.

Suldaanka,

Does this mean next animal that needs civilizing is Somaliland?

And the next animal after is Puntland?

I think you did not think about Somaliland in your haste to make Gheuelleh look bad.

These Bedewin will soon see their money taken to the cleaners by Israel. Let them do what Bedewin does when had enough caffaine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ducale said:

I guess  somaliland is next on the list,.... to humanise.  

Ismaciil cumar geele waa rageedi. Waa qalaf qalaf dhalay and someone not to mess with. I just hope somaliland stay on his good side.

I know Oodweyne and few others in here believe they are ready for anything, but not IOG. 

The man IOG has done his homework. No threat from Ethiopian side Afar Somali.

No threat from Eritrea. He can have 1/2 Ethiopian army at his service, but even the French only way of staying in Djibouti is monitoring that border.

Somaliland better taste good for its own sake.

35 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Th

And the next animal after is Puntland?

They are practically holding it hostage. Nothing is happening there as far as I could tell. It seems Abdiwali traded few dollars for great asset.

23 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

They are practically holding it hostage. Nothing is happening there as far as I could tell. It seems Abdiwali traded few dollars for great asset.

The intention of the British who are the brains of these "civilized" Bedewin, was to neutralize Puntland not to "humanize" her.

The Chinese are best option for Puntland, but the big risk is the Americans who can move Shabab ISIS there in a hurry with some help from Mogadishu.

Puntland has been able to avoid AMISOM or other shenanigans for now, but is easy for her enemies to move ISIS there.

Catch 22.

Better focus on other things for now on fishery, roads, farms, get work permits and send Puntlanders for expats income etc and forget oil, ports the 2 most dangerous for now. Train and provide army for hire as well. You can have defence capability paid by others.

There is still changes being made. Is not caste in stone. Ethiopian shares is latest one and that has not been ratified in Ethiopia unless the Ethiopians want to asign it to a corporation like Al Amoudi.