Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ring tones driving u nuts

RedSea   

I was irritated, so I just wanted to suck any fun that you had out of this thing, that was what compelled me, to ruin this darn thing for good. icon_razz.gif

cheers for nothing.

Miriam1   

Loud songs, your dosing off in the subway/bus/train..and suddenly its Britney/Creed/Korn or some other loud group and your awaken so so suddenly its painful.

I have a song myself but its nice slow kazem al saher song....its soft and poetic.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

I was irritated, so I just wanted to suck any fun that you had out of this thing, that was what compelled me, to ruin this darn thing for good.
icon_razz.gif

cheers for nothing.

^^ What irritated you? The title of the topic? what ppl wrote? or their behaviour? Pray tell smile.gif

Nephissa   

^ If just reading posts aggravates him, then he should click the log off button, and open the yellow pages to psychiatric help.

Rudy: Nice topic, I give you three * * * (stars) :D

Som@li   

Ring tones make me crazy, i almost broke co-workers phone who left it ringing at his desk.

Mine, silent mode, with beep once.

but yes, you could get the character of the person thru the ringtone.

There was this particular ring tone, i remember, from one guy,it goes like this...

Abdiyoow, Abdiyooow, Abdiyooow ,Abdiyooooow, IQabo

what attention seeker? :D

RedSea   

Mr. Zu, let just say the title,and the level of stupidish comments by the people irritated me the most. Their behaviours, well that I can't tell from words on screen or could I?

However, the only reason I am doing this is to ruin Rudy's thread, since he comes in and ruins everyone's threads by making nonsensical comments all the time. I intend to return the favor this time, so pardon if you are caught in the middle sir.

MS. Tywan, thanks for making my point, getting mental check was my original intentions to suggest to anyone who replied to this thread.

"My ring tone is and that" carry on with ring tone chit chat,I won't bother anymore>>

Jamilah   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

MS. Tywan, thanks for making my point, getting mental check was my original intentions to suggest to anyone who replied to this thread.

Guess who that includes thats right Einstein, You!!

Originally posted by Dabshid:

There was this particular ring tone, i remember, from one guy,it goes like this...

Abdiyoow, Abdiyooow, Abdiyooow ,Abdiyooooow, IQabo

what attention seeker?
:D

LOL, not an attention just a creative young man smile.gif

RedSea   

LOL@Jamilah, okay since you included me in the group,kabaydh hada adaan idila qastee.

let me just say the thing that bothers most is when we are at the mosque. While the Imam is about to lead us into the prayers he cautions everyone to turn off their cell phones like five times, but some knuckle heads never listen. So we go into the prayers and there goes 10 people in front rows' cell phones going off all at once. To top it off, some people have ring tones like a rap song. The whole masjid turns into like little min party. The other day, this guys' cellphone whom I happened to be next to had his ring tone set as the rap song that goes" it's goin dooown, meat me at clueeb". I was disturbed and my prayers I am sure wasn't worth much. So yes ring tones do drive me nuts down in the Masjid.

that is all.

-Lily-   

I like the simple classical tones. I heard the Somali tunes ones but not impressed so far.

I think it's bad taste when phones ring at inappropriate times, rather than the tunes themselves like Jamilah mentioned at the mosque or loud ring tones at a wedding or in a gathering or meeting.

Urban   

i was in the library once and it was so quiet, untill this indian guy got a phone call. The ring tone? the titanic tune! :D

nextel and boost mobile annoy me. There even more laud than others just to be more annoying. Theaters are trying to come up with ways to disable phones, I would my one myself if came up with a device that can do that.