Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somaliaonline joins the modern world?

Fabregas   

Getting distracted and all that, trying to do some essays , I logged onto SOL and noticed the change in the thingies at the top of the page, the new sections. Now I hope they get rid of of the ugly pic of the camel and put some features which actually look like they're not from the 1980s.

Oh, and you're doing a great job, mr LST, LOL.

Aaliyyah   

Abu lol walaal I see nothing wrong with the camel pics..how dare you call them ugly? camels play crucial role in the nomadic Somali life style...

salaam

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Abu lol walaal I see nothing wrong with the camel pics..how dare you call them ugly? camels play crucial role in the nomadic Somali life style...

I definitely agree with you sis. Camels are very important in the Somali culture and and also it is considered a source of great wealth. In addition, camels have an important role in traditional social relations so vivo camels :D

_44534606_julianacut.jpg

:D @ Abu Lol - waryaa xal bixi + plus sincere apology to all the nomads you insulted here.

Haddii kale - 'Abu' ba ma noqonaysid :D

Ismahaaan iyo Aaliya - well done on you two - tell him - if he doesnot apologies according to our camel inhereted traditions - he will be Abaar in your eyes smile.gif

i woulda been here more if the chat rooms worked half the time and not on Somalinet. the chat rooms there are full of underage kids with WAY too much time than they know what to do with.

Abu, so you don't like the Camel pic? Now that is just being strange because the camel is a symbol of this forum. Lets hope Xiin doesn't read your comment. He loves the camel. Inshalah few things shall be fixed about the forum soon. :D

Nin Yaaban, websiteka Ilaahay baa iska leh.

NGONGE   

^^ Is it a 'waqif'? :D

Sounds like it's Abu D who just joined the modern age. These things have been there for months ya Abu-wax-lama-socdo.

nuune   

lol@abu wax lama socdo, wuu danbeeyaa indeed :D

baske danbe soo raac adeer

On SOL's 10th anniversary, there would be a big get together, who want to miss that :D

There would be live feed online

Now that is 2011 :D:D enroll now

Fabregas   

lol@ all

ismahan, was I suppose to look at the camel? ;) looks pretty.

Aaliyah, how dare you speak to me in such a manner. I shall send a pm to nephisa at once. lol.

LST, whatever happened to my request for a health forum? bro.

2011 isn't too far. but everyone might not make it through. i sometimes wonder, how many people have died that use to be regulars here on SoL? and no one knows. thats the way of the internet i guess, annonimity

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

ismahan, was I suppose to look at the camel?
;)
looks pretty.

of course :D:D