Somalicentric.

What grinds your gears?

What grinds my gears?

-People who don't develop and are stagnant. :rolleyes:

-People who constantly twitter and status update on facebook. :mad:

-People who are fake.B true and tell us how you really feel. :D

**Will think up of more debris that clog my cogs**

Hmm, let me see. What do I dislike?

I hate people with bad personal hygiene the type who don't brushed their teeth or wash their body and then come right up to you on the tube and try to snuggle up-(when the carriage is tight) God I could just die when that happens. I'm usually the sort which twists their back in the most awkward position just to get away from their odour-huffing and puffing in disgust making it very clear that I do not appreciate their stench-causing the other person to lean away. You may think it cruel-but my life is short enough as it is without wasting time putting up with god awful stenches

I dislike emo's-though i don't mind goths- at least they're a little more intellectually ingaging.

I dislike id*ots who buy things for rediculously expensive prices only its 'fashionable" factor when you can buy the same piece of tat for 3p in a charity shop.

Boris Johnson (Ken Livingston as well)

David Cameron and all the labour party leaders, come to think of it all politicians. Reminds me of a quote my mother once said to me when she found me arguing incessantly over some policy or other, "politics is for the man with no ambition in life"

Sly men who stress they think of you only as a "friend" and then conveniently "forget" to to tell your other mates when your going to see the latest movie and then over compliment you on your looks when your wearing tatty clothes.

Men who send you pictures of themselves without having asked them to(I have NEVER asked by the way-because I don't give a sh*t-plus its weird and awkward)- What am I supposed to you say? You look hot? When quite often your not? Jesus its f*cking uncomfortable and cringe worthy-lord knows I have no desire to watch a mans face, be he hot or not. The worst it when they ask for yours-no matter how many times you stress that you not in the habit of taking photos of yourself and putting it on the computer. What ever happened to family albums?

Plus who the f*ck wants to end up on youtube with nutella-spread over their face while being happy slapped by teenaged siblings? Its just not on

NGONGE   

^^ You're as uptight as a born again Salafi, dear. Relax and allow the lice to breath a little.

As for the thread..stuff and other stuff...

What are you insinuating gabar yahay? I'm not prejudiced against obese people at all. All I'm saying is do with style and confidence. Dont look like you're about to cry any minute or crack under the weight AND continue to stuff yourself like a beast.

There is this nurse at my school who is HUGE but she is so stylish, confident and glowing with joy. She is married with kids and you will never, ever hear her say a negative mark about her weight. A month with her, and you'll forget her size. I'm all for that!