Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Remember Anthony Walker

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Had this been a white boy with an axe in his skull, white people would have made us all cry for him. FCUK whitey! :mad:

Be fair, saaxib. This murder has not been treated lightly. Almost every newspaper in the land had his photo in the first page and talked of the despicable racist murder (they have juicer news to have in their front pages, remember). It’s being condemned by almost everyone. At this point, I need to inform you that what I’ll say next is one of my biggest pet hates, but they are all crying over it and wailing like it’s their youngest brother or something. If this follows the Steven Lawrence story, we’ll have countless documentaries, short films and articles on the subject of race and why the UK still suffers from it! This is where the well-meaning “white†guys will join in the discussion and, along with Trevor Philips, start talking utter tripe.

Castro   

Let's see how the fair UK justice system handles this. Two of the three men who dragged James Byrd Jr. to his death were sentenced to death. The third, serving a life sentence, will probably be killed in prison by the legion of black men put away there. An eye for an eye will not make us all blind. It will, however, get the sons of b!tches who did this.

STOIC   

It seems that the days of Emett Till are not gone.It is not because the white society embrace this racist idea but it is a proof that there are some people out there who wants to live in their secluded whitey environ.Emmet Till was killed because he whispered at a white girl,those were the days when white America power and prestige were unchallenged.But what can we say today about Walker's case-Sure white people are powerful in the jury pool selection but they can not keeps the blacks in the "good old" days darkness of savagery.Racism is one thing the black man faces everyday.An obsession with color and race is national past time but still black people have long way to go wether in Britain or in South Africa.Before the Summer an incident happened in my school that caught the national headlines.A new hall was named after the first lady who intergrated my school.The adminstration engraved some racial slur that were thrown at the first lady next to her name.The racial slur was the "N" word.Black student overeacted to the post and demanded it removed.Some white student did not wanted it removed.This created an atmosphere of confusion within the student body.They later decided to consult the first lady who advised it to be left there with her notes stating that this is part of history.The black student body is only three percent of the entire school body (32,000).This incident opened dialogue and debate on the racial atmsophere of the campus.This is an evidence that once the society opens up to discuss the racial issue in a civiliazed manner, many of the racial problems wouldn't be a problem today!.Throughout the werstern world racism is an ongoing societal problem that can only be adressed by anti-racism strategies.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fidel:

FCUK whitey! :mad:

This is a despicable murder done by racist monkeys.But at the same time,you can't blame all white people because they're not all the same.That's the way these racist f*ck-ups think,that all black people are the same.I know some white brothers who became Muslim and they are much better than a lot of Somalis I know,when it comes to the diin.So Fidel,I advise you to change your attitude.