Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Best TV Commercials:

Wiilo   

^^^Alright Nomads tell it like it is, come on, what kind of TV Commercial or Ad u like the most and make you want see it again and again.....

This is one Commercial that I just cant forget..

Its Budweizer commercial with Cedric (the entertainer) with a girl, (cant remember her name).. they're sitting on a sofa, she says Im feelin kinda hot, and Cedric says let me get u somethin to cool off baby, and goes to the kitchen to get two beers, but while he is in the kitchen he dances and shakes the beer, then comes back to the livingroom where the girl is opens the beer but splits the beer all over the girl's dress, he gets a hair dryer and says aint that bad...There is also another commercial with cedric in a bar with a guy, the guy tells Cedric how horrible its for him to talk to a girl and Cedric tells him what to say when he wants to talk to a girl,,,remember that commercial......I havent seen a funny commercial on TV lately......

Go figure:.............

Wiilo   

^^yeah its hilarious, the first time i seen that Ad I lough so hard, yeah its simply but funny, innocently funny...............

Go figure:..............

Wiilo   

I dont know if you guys noticed or now but the BEST TV commercials is the beer commercials, anyone seen this beer commercial, Heineken beer commercials, it is so hilarious....

Go figure:................