Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

??Would you rather be a killer or a refugee??

Death is preferable to miserable existence. I understand what would drive a young Somali to a certain demise.Maybe he feels that he could contribute to greater cause, and salvage what's left of his dignity.

As for me, Iam too much of coward to be killer, but then agian under diffirent circumstance who knows.

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Death is preferable to miserable existence. I understand what would drive a young Somali to a certain demise.Maybe he feels that he could contribute to greater cause, and salvage what's left of his dignity.

As for me, Iam too much of coward to be killer, but then agian under diffirent circumstance who knows.

Dude ma ka baxaysid. Marka sheekadu isku dhalaasho waad is geynaysaa bacaadka/bandarka.

Like MobbDeep said: I am going out blasting taking my enemies with me and of not scarr them so that they would never forget me!

^^^^^Duqa No worries. Makaaga bixin, just saying that killer would be the last thing I wanna be, but if it comes to that for us to regain our righful place in the world, then so be it. But violence should always be the last option, the very last.

me   

Thats why you should choose a side the side you think will unite the nation and will do the least evil. So far that side is the ICU they should be helped to gain power and unite the nation. They are the only alternative for the Somali people. Once we have the country under one power we can think of ways of changing the ICU from within. No more bloodshed.

me   

Hhahahahaha ofcourse he would be, he is a warlord remember. ALL WARLORDS!! even their lieutenants, the war profiteers, the ones that throw people of boats, the ones that sold Somali industry, the ones that gave away fake fishing licences, the ones that cut down trees for xaabo, the ones that buried chemical waste in Somalia or dumped it in its sea. The ones that spied for foreign powers, the ones that worked for foreign powers, the ones that signed deals with foreign companies long long list.

Labadiina markii la idin arko death, destruction iyo mass killing ayaa ka hadleysiin. Wah iga dheh.

Horta waaba idinka shakiyee Ciyaal Faaycali maa ku jiri jirteen? Ar maxaa dad harowsateen. Bootadaas inta hala imaanina yaaqeey, sida timajarahoo inta ku arkay, kulahaa Ciyaal Faaycali aa ku jiri jiray, ar maxaa dad batari giliye. Kud iyo wid liki eri aa ku dhahay. :D

To kill a human being should be the last thing any worthy being could think about and the dude thinks that he rather kills than live like that.Well,i guess some body should have told him that he can get his @ss blown too.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Labadiina markii la idin arko death, destruction iyo mass killing ayaa ka hadleysiin. Wah iga dheh.

Horta waaba idinka shakiyee Ciyaal Faaycali maa ku jiri jirteen? Ar maxaa dad harowsateen. Bootadaas inta hala imaanina yaaqeey, sida timajarahoo inta ku arkay, kulahaa Ciyaal Faaycali aa ku jiri jiray, ar maxaa dad batari giliye. Kud iyo wid liki eri aa ku dhahay.
:D

Maya ninyahow ciyaal kumi jirin kii dhahana you know inoo been sheegaayo. Aniga iyo ME are just little passionate about the motherland and a-ss holes that are wrecking the place. We are thinking we might do the public a favor by taking out these leeches.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

To kill a human being should be the last thing any worthy being could think about and the dude thinks that he rather kills than live like that.Well,i guess some body should have told him that he can get his @ss blown too.

I would normally agree with you but we are talking about the political situation in Somalia. If he kills kafir who is standing in the way of Somalia pacification and Unification. Then no harm done to him. In fact he should be treated like some Americans treat veterans. With respect and pride of him being a Somali.

I would agree with this man. Any person who helps the ICU is a better person then someone who chooses to be a refugee and do nothing. Since the life of a refugee is like being a dog. If you hsave an option to change it. Why not take that chance instead of living like a dog?