Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hargaisa: Somali’s gradually begin to adopt “literate” traditions (progress indeed)

Ibtisam   

^^WHy have you not arranged a tour for her warya. It is bad enough when you run away to Ethiopia of all places when I was there, haadan what is your excuses?? If you say K'naan and some white chick be scared.

Ibtisam   

^^^No she is not- she's been chilling next door for a long time now. Send her one of your pretty followers to take her out and about.

Ibtisam   

^^I did not say you take her out- the Arab in him will be offended and he just might kill you- hence why I said send one of your female friends dhe. Be reer Magal ninyahow!

looooooooooooooooooooooooool@the Arab in him will be offended ,,, that is what i thought dee :D

Hmmmmm ,, where is she dee horta .... She did not register herself on arrival ,,, she did not mention anything about being here ,,,, come on ,,, are u giving me an inside story now ???

NGONGE   

What Arab? Bal kuwan eega! :D

Ibti, don't worry about Blessed. She's not there alone. Dowlada la socota. I bet she's done the tours five times over already.

Ibtisam   

^^^Indeed she is with Dawalad- but the dawlad has been out of SL for over 20+ years. I was thinking JB people can show here all the Hip and nice places. Blessed is young you know.

JB: War wa exclusive 411, but off the record yeah. Go and walk around Hargisa and ask people, have you seen some foreigners walking around lately, I'm sure you will be directed to them. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ In body only. In mind and phone calls, the dowlad has been in SL every day since. You greatly underestimate the power of the dowlad. :D

Maxay JB ku falaysa when Siilanyo himself might take her around (not for Blessed's shiny teeth by the way, only for the dowlad). :D

I saw some new comers at Siilaanyo's house the other day ,, must be her ,, :D

But seen others at Saleebaan Gaal's one too ,,, bit confused ,,,, looool

Ibtisam   

^^^ Looool! Maybe they were one and the same. icon_razz.gif hehe

Come on Ngonge: The dowlad and Siilanyo might take a trip down memory lane together BUT Blessed is an Arab generation- iyad she needs dinning and shopping centres iyo books, cinema, long walks and beaches NOT a history lesson, the inside politics iyo "oo horta what happened to hebel iyo do you remember when times were like that" between the dowlad and Siilanyo &co