Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Hargaisa: Somali’s gradually begin to adopt “literate” traditions (progress indeed)

Ibtisam   

Looool @ Saleebaan Gaal ma Kulmiye ba :D

Ngonge if I don't understand- it is even less likely that she will. Glad we on the same page. icon_razz.gif

Oodweyne. What I can say, I make for better story, delight for the curious minds and certainly stimulating in more ways than one.Now, what do you have to offer a sad tale of sorrows, hardly crowd pleaser, and abstruse interpretations of an already overplayed literature, nothing more boring than familiar.

Don't get me wrong, it is great piece of art :D

^Now now, no scamming here. I tell the stories for what they are not what I like them to be. Besides, I'm addressing an educated and well informed bunch not your average redneck.It is how I sell it that makes it tintializing and worthy of everyone's attention. You should be so lucky to have me narrate such stories and inform America's uppity elite about your story (Yes, they are aware of your existence but I and you are all the same to them :D just different face of the same coin).

Now I shall conquer all in the name of the Somali, I will leave London arena to your capable hand smile.gif

Oodweyne-My dear friend, it goes without saying women and power go in in tandem. How could you possibly separate the two, how dare do you even try?

But to your point, I have said this before and I will reiterate once more, your aim or mine in Somalia have little bearing if any on Uncle's Sam goal in our part of world, so any chitchats with those that matter or any walks in the hallways of the congress will only be for aesthetic reasons.

So, any gesture by Somaliland or by any other Somali entity will not be reciprocated so long as it is not line with Uncle Sam's interest. And as it stands now, there's little that Somaliland could offer which would fancy Uncle Sam's elite-atleast nothing more than your any given local Somali warlord couldn't offer.

In that light, any interaction (on my part) with those that matter will be purely an academic exercise but it does serve the purpose-and to add catalyst part of my politics also tends to be localized.

Kennedy's health care crusade would add flavor to any political discourse, heck I might even infuse little comparative study to make the "sensual" argument even combastible...So, how our 'yet to be passed' health legislation stack against Britian's :D

Hales   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Book Release Event in Hargaisa

hargeysa4.jpg

Sabti, 19 December 2009 (HOL)- Munaasibadd lagu soo bandhigay Buug loo magac-bixiyay Diiwaanka Qosolka oo xambaarsan Sheekooyin qosol iyo maad leh oo uu qoray Jamaal Cali Xuseen oo ka mid ah Qorayaasha Soomaalida, ayaa habeenkii Jimcuhu soo galayay lagu qabtay Magaalada Hargeysa.

Munaasibaddan oo ay ka qayb galeen Suugaanyahanno iyo Aqoonyahan ay ka mid ahaayeen, Abwaan Maxamed Ibraahim Warsame (Hadraawi), AAbwaan Yuusuf Cabdulle (Shaacir), Boobe Yuusuf Ducaale oo ah qoraa, Murashaxa Madaxweyne-xigeenka Xisbiga UCID Dr. Maxamed-Rashiid Sh. Xasan oo ah dhaqan-yaqaan, Jamaal Cali Xuseen oo ah Qoraaga Buugga iyo marti-sharaf kale.

Munaasibaddan oo ay soo qaban-qaabiyeen Naadiga wax-akhriska ee Hargeysa (Hargeisa Readers Club), ayaa ujeedadeedu ahayd bandhigga Buugga Diiwaanka Qosolka. Halkaas oo ereyo iyo sheekooyin qosol xambaarsan ay ka jeediyeen dad ay ka mid ahaayeen, Abwaan Hadraawi, Jamaal Cali Xuseen oo qoraaga Buugga ah iyo Boobe Yuusuf Ducaale.

Madaxweynaaa midka horay fadiyo ou dexra lixra niman, midka shaati ka purple ka gabo. lol.

JoKing.