Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

What is the funiest/stupidest thing u ever did

hooyo   

The most stupid thing i ever did was when i used ny mobile phone as a bus pass! instead of showing my pass i showed the driver my mobile, he called me back to show him my pass again, again i showed him the mobile with an attidute thinking i got the ritgh pass, then i realise that evry body was lauthing at me i look down and i saw what i was holding,i was so embrassed! to be honest i dont know what planet i was on that day.

OG Moti   

The funniest thing I did was not stupid but was funny, loool I was teaching my students and i forget to close my zipper and one my female student was trying to notify me my moving her head and eyes, then I took it she is shukaansing me so i got angry and after the class I call her to stay back and talk to her as a father and start preaching her i am like your father do not try to do that again, you have to respect my class or do not attent and she just smiled and actually zipped my surwaal with her hand and said Sir i was just trying to show u that your window was open..

man i had to pass her cause i was a fried she might accuse me for saxual herasment lllloooollll the last part is not true she was a good student.

when i used ny mobile phone as a bus pass! instead of showing my pass i showed the driver my mobile

Ever heard of BlueTooth? In the near future, bus drivers wont' think your maniac if you boarded the bus showing your cellphone, or swiped your cellphone in some scan-reader thingy. You can even use your cellphone to get sodas out of dispensing machines. You just swipe it through, and a bottle of soda gets dispensed.

HeHeHeHeHeHe. Cool huh. :cool:

I bought binoculars to peek in neighbors houses and see what they were up to and one day another neighbor suspect something and bought also binoculars and did the same thing. To make the story short one day we kind of started our activities on the same time and we caught each other he was well respect old guy who was doing and I was amature who joined that club. So that Was the most Riduculous item I have done that I can remember.

Moi, doing :eek: stupid thing...NEVER, but funny things happen to me all the time.....lol( too embarrasing to share)

But I'll say this; I dont know what I was thinking when I decided to make my username "The Rock's Chick", granted THE ROCK was on my mind alot back then (had a huge crush on him) , but there have been other since The Rock.......oh well, I guess that qualifies as stupid and impulsive thing I did........lol

later

NoVa   

lol@@@y'all

Hooyo'..must have had a bad dat @school or work to give the bus driver an attitude like dat lol

O_G lol next time betta zip ya zipper brotha... To flash it like that in class room..I call that sexual harrasement towards the students lol

Prettyboy what r u a neighbhorhood watcher? lol Let me get this straight..take a binocular and look at other houses??hahaha.boy ya are one carasy dude

Rocks Chick..Ur right what was u thinkin' when u use this nick name?? worst than me...i would say lol

but on the real'..ya all made me laught...i'll write mine next time..there is alot of stupid and embarrasing things i did'...ya just wouldn't wanna know..lol next time..

Ta Ta Tiya*

Kool_Kat   

The funnies and stupidest thing I did was:

I was at a wedding with my friend... We went outside cuz it was kinda boring... So this guy approached me said I was fine looking and some other stuff... He asked for my name, so I gave hime a fake one... My friend at the time was standing with me and heard all the conversation... She walked away to say hello to someone, and called me by my real name (out loud) to say let's go back in... Me, not thinking straight, I said I'll be right there... Didn't even notice she called me by my real name...

The guy played it cool... We exchanged numbers... He said good night using my real name... At that moment, I felt so embarrassed...

Since then, I never used a fake name if there are ppl (who know me) arround.

Blessed   

looooooool@ Hooyo.. did the farax's at your uni get you so mad that you forgot what you were doing?

lol@ Kool Kat,

I had a similar experience... I met this dude on the bus so we started chatting... I gave him a fake name (don't know why), but when he asked me where I lived and what I did I told himthe truth. Anyways, it turned out the guy was related to my relatives and he has worked out my lie.... the funniest things was that the name I gave him was my mothers lol (I just love her name). He had field trip with that one walaahi and told 'islaanta magaceeda ha ka qarxin' I felt really stupid.