Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

Enigma------Males feedback

Princess Sexy, Sorry about name confusion...I was just looking for a new avator and notice it would be two years since i been a member, so i thought i will change nickname too for while...Don't be suprise if i am back "Scorpion_sista" she is my blood :D:D:D ...You know you have the red carpet in any topic i post...So any input would be great...Maybe since the guys here are unable to give any whatsoever decent explanation, the ladies's input on male's psych would be the next best thing

Tamina, I guess you are right...I remember the first time i was there around 2000, people had something worthy to say and was far interesting and engaging...I had hoped the new generation would be better alas that don't seem to be that

Sorry winger, i don't think i quiet understand your point there...explain!!!!!

Namaste

I have theory...here goes

I think they have been asking the same question for so long,that their fingers simply get used to typing these words without conscious thinking. In other words, there is disconnect between their brains and fingers. It is classic case of Ivan Pavlov conditioning, except in this case there are no dogs, bell rings, or food involved. In Pavlov experiment, the dogs associate food with the bell ring. I guess in this particular sitaution, these ppl associate this question with chatting.

Well now, where r u at?....LoL :D

Later Yaar

Tuujiye   

looool che...waraa adi kaalay gaalo maa la nooshahay maxa waye kan magaciisa baafka ah..waraa warkaaga soo jilci qashiin yahoo..

Scorpion girl let me say something (just a littale bit). Sis Snet is for the freeks (RUDY :D ) 4real if you aint a freek don't go their. sh!t they were too nice asking a ? like that. You lucy you didn't pump in to some of the freeks i met some crazy a$$ chicks in their boy..single chicks, single mother chicks, single grandmother ladies,teens,horney teens,shiikhs, horneyshiikhads, boy some freeky chicks and they be starting Q's like this " so how big are you?" and i would be like ........ ;) lol

hey scorpion we got dumn guys oo feebaro bilaa aasbariini ah haayo iyo gabdho zoonatul miinaatu eh eh oo qarxi rabo so we are =..lol

x_quizit   

"X_Q, if they are looking for people around their area then why don't they just go out and socalize instead of trying to meet people from their state on the net it don't make sense"

Scorpion, its probably b/c ppl in their area already know them and for some good reason, would rather not go out with them, so they choose the virtual world to snag an unsuspecting xalimo. Plus, a lot of guys barely talk face to face, and they get the guts to do it hiding behind a screen, hence being safe, they can be whoever they wanna be, portray any persona, be the person they were sadly not blessed to be.

p.s.-next time ur asked any annoying questions, just tell em u have 11 kids waiting to be breastfed, see how fast he runs. ;)

Peace

Macalin   

p.s.-next time ur asked any annoying questions, just tell em u have 11 kids waiting to be breastfed, see how fast he runs

Hes prollY gonna say he needs to be breastfed too, dont be so sure..ever heard of buggerBOO? :D

Che,LOL--Analylitical aint we here?, laakin thinking of the good doctor;s theory itself, maybe thats the only sensible way to explain it.

PPL i had the pleasure(displeasure?) of being ASKD 'A/S/L---I KNOW, Yea, SUCKS...heres how it went :D

ME ASKS: Whats ASL?, SHE ANSWERS: AGE/SEX/LOCATION..

Me: OOW..in that case,sure i will answer u

SEX: YES PLEASE

Silence...

Me: U THERE?

....More silence....

A7LA-SHU   

XENA_FAN hahaha.. girl that isn't only Snet.. is just about every where.. but to answer ur q. my home boy here says the reason asking where the girl is at, is because he would like to holla at her if she is hott or banging whatever u wanna call it lol.. another words. she gotta be in the state or town.. so next time someone asks ya where u at just say in HELL like i do lol.. :D;)icon_razz.gif

Rudy dymmmmmm dude.. wallahi u is funny.... icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

meel halkaan ah, x quisit, aa bixinayso advice about breastfeeding 11 kids.

Nomad, aa dhahaya sex, yes pls.

Garab na, wuxuu yiri, waan kaa baqay.

Magnoona waxay tiri, in hell. macbuudka. what is going on.

loooool che-guevara you made me crack-up reading that response...But you know what i think that's partially part of the problem...I guess that would explain the lack of mental stimulation last 4 years or so...I guess now the other part of this enigma, is why they wouldn't chat with anyone who doesn't want to answer this particular "where u at?"

Garab-tuujiye, my intention wasn't to say this is the worst questions i had seen, i had been subjected to much more crude and vulgar speech, i guess one can't go to somnet chat without get dirt on them for little while...But i guess that question stuck on my mind cause of the frequency it is asked and reactions people have when it isn't answered...The why is what i am trying to figure out

X-quizit, I wonder why not many somali's are not suffering from "multiple personalities" yet...I mean it seems people are always trying to act a way, either in real life or the cyber world...Doesn't one begin to believe their own lies then!!!!

Nomad, i guess you just proven old men are still sex-addict :D:D:D

Umm_mehdar, hehehehe "hell" is just toooooooo hot for me, sometimes i say "in prison"...As to your friend's "hot girl" theory, i must say he is too superficial...But I guess this in a way or a chance for the "ugly guys" who wouldn't be given the time of day by "hot girl" in their own city to decieve the girl on the net

Thanx for everyone's input...bee bye

hmmmmm..... so you were annoyed by males asking your location in chat rooms...and you want us to tell you why they asked you...and you feel like they shouldn't ask you that...hmmmm...that is very intersting..hmmmm... will you find it differently if they asked you in real life.e.g at the bus station or at the school?....

are you annoyed because the person asked was a male and you would felt diff if it was a female?....hmmm..intersting indeed...hmmmm

...Ok...Your time is up...should I book you next week the same Time....In the meantime, I want you to think about it....and I will see You next week..now take care.... :D:D:D

On Serious Note, It is not only Men who asked those q's...It goes both ways... So I gues I wouldn't be too concerned of those ppl who start convers with those lines..it shows naiveness (if there is such a word) or to some extent lack of creativity and imagination...... icon_razz.gif

Dr. Zu how can you ask me whether you should book me for next week when you just made fun of me and then tried to speed through my psychiatric session :mad: :mad: :mad: I am avalible next thursday would that work for ya :D:D:D ...I could have sworn when i walked through your office i didn't have issues :confused: :confused:

Lack of creativity and imagination are the light bulbs missing from majority of our chatters...May Allah help us exposed to such travesty.

SJ   

These folks ought to receive some credit for effort/attempt at least. I’m sure most/some of ya had your struggles with the keyboard and/or the lingo at some point…….reading responses and trying to type a creative comeback at the time when the keyboard is still unfriendly could be challenging.

Xina, perhaps you should consider putting together Chat 101 for Dummies to promote creativity and imagination.

LOOOL Scorpion oops I mean Xena lol

You made a topic out of A/S/L huh lol I remember how you used to hate.... But remember though how I used to chat in S-net lol

where u from: chicago

how old: 13

what do u do: I go to college

:eek:

that still cracks me up