Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Family planning for Kenya's goats

LOOOOOOOOL@ the bona fide nomads coming out of the closet today - haye - i just can't help myself but point the mutalation of language:

'one' is meant to be wan and english = ram - orgi (correctly spelled) in english is billy. korjoogad is what is tied to etheir of these males.

Ibtisam   

Korjoogad, yeah THAT is it, It was bothering me that I could ot remember, it has another simpler name as well. I will remember.

roobleh   

Lool@Hawl aduun aa igu niikisey :D

Ibti, now stop talking about the animal torture. This is making me feel that horrible pain inside me now.

By the way, back in the old days, honey was used as a contraceptive to block sperms from swimming.

Buuxo   

LOL@one.Sayid,leave the miyigirl..all that matters she can korjeen a wan.

Damn..no pictures folks, it's too cruel.Anyone that has fallen of a bike can feel the pain of these poor animals.

NGONGE   

I can imagine, ibti. But just giving Ms Cabdi an idea of what a 'kalbaad' is (I have no idea about the spelling but I am sure the words sounds exactly like what you would call a female dog in arabic). :D

Buuxo   

^shanfaroole isma fahmi waayaan.

LOL@Roobleh,that's even more torture,Using honey.that would attract bees,no?

roobleh   

HaHaHa. Cabdiyo, at least, that would be less pain for him(no kalbad) and more feeling of stimulation(xadanxato) for her.

Ibtisam   

By the way, back in the old days, honey was used as a contraceptive to block sperms from swimming.

Here I though it was a modern addition to spicy up things icon_razz.gif

roobleh   

^but it works for both! and much more. Men use honey as a aphrodisiac and for this reason is known as the nectar of Aphrodite.

Ibti, how ever u use honey, it's always a yammy!

Ibtisam   

^^I don't like honey, it is far too sweet. But I had a ymmmy yoghurt and honey drink with fresh fruits the other day at a festival. IT was indeed Yummy!