Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Isbitaalka Umusha ee Edna Adan.

NGONGE   

^^ Warya orod meelaha kale esko qarxi. Your sister (if that is her) is pretty and I am admiring that beauty from a distance. :D

nuune   

^^ She is not my cousin, but you can tell her face, the married one's are different from the unmarried one's

nuune   

lol@wey iska bislaatey, ma saas baad leedahay, waxaan u heestay waan bakhtiyee ijiid, mar hadey tahay waan bislaadee i cun hadaba leen qaboow aa noo furan

Old man- I thought you’re a man of evidence? Why part with your money when you have no access to any information on where/how your money is being spent?

And yes, I did steal a glance at the nurse, but can you keep up? Stamina my dear stamina is req. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I have not sent any money, silly. Just wondering why you do not agree with this 'feel good' topic?

As for evidence, I trust JB, if he says it's good to go then it is good to go.

ps

**Edited in light of the latest developments on the site.**

War ma carabaha ayaad ku wada nooshihiin, inaa lilaah. "admiring that beauty from a distance " kulahaa Ngone, is this not what the arabs say when the are doing ........ on the car. If you can't have it appreciate from distance weeye xaalkiinu show (Somali)...

Don't you guys know talking of global demographic perspective, we have more women on planet earth then men, the local implication of this stastistics is that there are 3 free women waiting to be hooked for every 2 men on SOL. good news isn't it, go get em!.

On a serious note, I don't think it is appropriate to scrutinise sisters too much,

NGONGE   

^^ I'm a young man trapped in an odey's body, my dear. Stamina is my middle name. :D

ps

I know what he's talking about. I disagree with him. One has to always admire god's creations.

ElPunto   

^All about the teeth for you eh? :D

Couldn't help notice the young ladies in the pic are wearing a hijab sky blue in colour - odd that