Fabregas

Al-Ajrumiyyah Arabic Language Course: new Arab institute

Ameen   

Oh this is a great opportunity to learn Arabic for all the UK'ers. As I heard a friend of mine once say about something he wanted to take addvantage of: 'jump on that' <- Seriously, jump on this opportunity! :D

Ameen   

I checked their website and it seems like its not an online course but more of an sit-In class style of teaching but there are many online courses in which you can learn Arabic. Google it and if you cant find any, inshAllah I will post one or two for you (cant right this moment cause I got to run)

Fabregas   

Shumey, I think you can find some online courses to follow online, although you should verify the legitimacy of the organisations, as there are schemers these days.

And no, this organisation, which is a new one, set up a local ustadh doesn't do online classes.

p.s, it shouldn't be hard to find Arabic teachers in Puntland.

winnie   

check out www.understandquran.com

its really good.

i have been slacking off, but from the very minor (i mean scrapings underneath the fingernails) progress i have made in the syllabus, i have noticed the change. subhanallah, i can understand more bits and pieces of the quran when it is recited. its quite exciting.