Sign in to follow this  
Emerald

A CAUSE TO CELEBRATE...

Emerald   

A CAUSE TO CELEBRATE...

I would like to take this opportunity to congradulate myself on officially being given the title of NOMAD...firstly i'd like to thank the almighty God (swt), thank yu mum, thanks to all my fans.....its been a long journey but i persivered and i am happy with the outcome.

...darn i registered 2002, YES my middle name's sleeping beauty.

..Newhoo i kno this is may not seem much of a topic but hey listen: graduating from alien-territory is an emotional lifechanging achievement for me.

P.S happy reading......& feel free to join in tha celebrations

OK... i kno yu've got ppl to see, places to go...sooooo jus press the back button :D

On a more serious note>>NO i am not crazy as of yet...oooh my these symptons :(

shyhem   

Congratulation girl,wait for your sharci in the mail.Since you live in UK, u will be given orientation by the londonites starting from next week.

Juxa   

congrats sistah!

after holding ILR for a year, you can apply for naturalisation based on long residence :D

dont worry about the madness, you will qualify soon ;)

wlc to nomadhoos

Pujah   

3merald

I would have joined your celebaration but its hard to be happy for someone when you're still an "Alien" :D

> > > heheh this adds to my post counts right ;)

Welcome ex-Alien. Now that you won't be needing it anymore, can I swap my camel for your space craft? I have somewhat gotten used to his foaming at the mouth but this new-found insubordination of his is too much, I tell you.

Here take him. Be firm and kind.

sniff

Oh, he answers to, 'Oi, Camel, off your **** . Now!!'

Emerald   

Dearest Sheherazade,

thank you for your more than kind offer...however there is a BUT, im not going to lie to you-it is a big BUT (XXL sized to be particular). Ok, heres my unbelievably generous offer (brace yourself) I will only trade my space-craft with you if your happy to settle for say ermm... nothing? some may even call this day-light robbery seeing as my nothing is IN this season.

P.S- Sheherazade I'm too much of a Somali, thus i must firmly refuse all reasonable offers...is it anywonder that i wear dacas in the winter, pahlease that salesman should have taken my nothing for the nikes :mad: !

Talk about looking a gift-camel in the mouth.

Dacas in the winter! I'm sure it doesn't look out of place in Southall. Is that where you reside? ;)