Suldaanka

Prof. Ali Khaliif visits Tuko-raq

I have never seen someone so delusional as this guy, I have no idea what he wants, if can't deliver anything , should vacate the area.

His supporters are shrinking every day, and now think this must be only his close family, that are still with him, He even confused the young charismatic leader  Garaad Jama.

Galaydh is looking for something that is not there, He is still things DHULOS will fall in line behind Garad Jama.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

I have never seen someone so delusional as this guy, I have no idea what he wants, if can't deliver anything , should vacate the area.

His supporters are shrinking every day, and now think this must be only his close family, that are still with him, He even confused the young charismatic leader  Garaad Jama.

Galaydh is looking for something that is not there, He is still things DHULOS will fall in line behind Garad Jama.

The Laaska clan needs someone who as determined as Professor to achieve things for them. For too long a small but load group were playing games with the future and development of those regions.

The silent majority supports the Professor. 

• Like 1

Holac   

Mr. Bihi has every right to demand the guys sleeping in Hargeisa hotels prove "they can be trusted" by visiting the war front, but that doesn't mean you have to take the offer, especially when you are 75-year-old educated guy who is not looking for few dollars. 

Galaydh reminds me of Trump. Same delusional thinking, same outbursts, same obsession with imaginary "enemies" and same ego. 

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

lol@silent majority, how Nixonian of you.

What a coincidence/ Just listening to Pat Buchanan. He is talking about Syria, Turkey and Iran. The man makes lot of sense, but since he is out of Netanyahoo empire, can't influence much. Trump after the election stays as far away from Pat Buchanan. He appreciates and respects Nixon more than Reagan, but he repeats Reagan just to keep americans listening.

5 hours ago, Abdul said:

This is not Tuko-raq.

My bad. 

11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

The old man lost it. This is his stand.

lol@silent majority, how Nixonian of you.

In terms of support, Puntland has the least support from those regions. Cali Khaliif indeed has very good grass-roots support.

There are a lot of people who are in theory supportive of the Professor but are waiting for concrete results i.e. after the so called opening up of the constitution and redefining relationships between regions and powers sharing. 

galbeedi   

Wallee ninkan OO malaha waa Suldaankii oo shaadh kale soo xidhay.

Can you see how he jumps in at thought of Ali Khalliff opposed by the majority and then changes the subject.

Waar ninku waa reer soomaalilnd aan biyo ismarin.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1