Saalax

Farmaajo invited to Burco, Oodweyne and Ceerigaabo

On 1/21/2018 at 6:35 PM, galbeedi said:

Ducaale,

Saaxiib I am not quick-witted person. 

Far waa weyn baan u baahanay in wax la iigu sheego .

Regardless of who I am, my belief as person is:

Time and the world is not waiting for anyone of us, to settle some village and redistricting problems. In my understanding the best opportunity to reestablish Somali was the TFG led by late Abdullahi Yusuf. He cared of the Somali wherever he is and felt embarrassed that  that even Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya survived the 90s, but Somalia didn't. The problems were the same for all these countries, life threatening.

Once he sat and discussed with his fellow Somalis in Ethiopia, he was willing to go 180 degree and accept their wish to give it a try in Ethiopia. It takes a lot to accept something you personally fought against.

Just from a human stand point, one should be able to say, great to any Somali succeeding anywhere, wether its a district, a region or an individual being an American congress a Canadian minister, president of Djibouti..etc.

I know you think that regional power is dangerous for the Republic as one can see in Ethiopia, but how about further fracturing and worst of all wars to centralize that region or district?

The Scottish referendum, the Catalan and Belgium not abale to form government for couple of years are all lessons to show local local power over local issues will always be key for peace.

galbeedi   

Ducaale,

Tigray agents could be even Somalis. Of course he could be from Jijiga, or MOgadishu or any other place. The reason I thought he was Somaliland guy is that although the Jijiga guys are Tigray stooges , they do not desire the dismemberment of Somalia.