Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

All the jokes here nomads

Skipper   

Ivana has been married to Bart for a while now, yet she is so horny that every time her husband goes away on a business trip, she invites not one, not two, but three men to come over and play hide the snake.

One time when her husband was leaving for a business trip, she had three men lined up to come over right away. However, this time Bart forgot his passport at home so he had to rush back as fast as he could.

When Ivana heard the door open, she told all the men to hide somewhere. The first guy hid under the bed, the second in the closet and the third out on the balcony.

Bart walks into the room and sees his wife standing naked and asks, "Ivana? Why are you naked?"

She immediately claims that she was changing into her PJs for a quick nap. But then Bart hears something under the bed. He finds the first guy under the bed and exclaims, "Who the hell are you? And what are you doing here???"

The guy pulls a fast one and says "I'm a carpenter, and your wife sent for me to come and fix the bed... it's fine now."

Bart sighs and says, "Okay, how much do I owe you?"

Bart gives the man $20, as he requested, and tells him to get the hell out of his sight.

He then opens up the closet to get his passport from the drawer and sees yet another guy.

"Who the hell are you???" he shouts.

"Your wife sent me to come and fix the closet because it had some loose hinges on the inside," he proclaims.

Bart just sighs it off again and says, "Okay, here's $20, now get the hell out of my sight!"

While all this is going on, the man outside on the balcony is looking through the window and all he sees is Ivana's husband giving these guys some money.

So wanting his share as well, he barges through the balcony door blurting, "I was sleeping with her too! I was sleeping with her too!" :D