Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

El CLASICO SOON!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Real haven't played against Masch and Busquets. They haven't dealt with Alves' runs or Villa cutting inside with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all looking for a pass.

Barca hands down.

Aar bahasha barta. 4-0. Good night Madrid smile.gif

NGONGE   

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Real haven't played against Masch and Busquets. They haven't dealt with Alves' runs or Villa cutting inside with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all looking for a pass.

Barca hands down.

Aar bahasha barta. 4-0. Good night Madrid
smile.gif
But it wasn't Mach or Alves. icon_razz.gif

It ws Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Abidal and Busquets outnumbering the Real midfield. Jose brought Diara to help out but still got outnumbered with THREE defensive midfielders (two of which kick it as soon as they get it).

Got to give it to Barca, they have been sublime. You would struggle to choose a man of the match. Is it Villa with his two goals? Is it Messi with his dribbles? Is it Xavi with that amazing skill for the first goal? Or is it Ineista's magical skill? I go for Busquets. Very very underrated little player.

(Also feel sorry for Madrid's Pepe. He does not deserve to be on the losing side).

Wigad   

jose got out coached in this one but i cant say i saw this whooping coming i thought a 3-0 would be the scoreline but that was just embarassing

Oz   

Ramos Marcelo Pepe are anything but world class. Neither United nor Chelsea would be idiotic enough to play such a high line against a forward line as quick and incisive as Barcelona's. Mourinho's tactics have been rubbish tonight and I actually blame his arrogance for that. I think he figured that with the form his team where in they could match Barca pass for pass, Sir Alex or Ancelotti aren't that naive.

You clearly have forgotten Liverpool putting 2 past Barca at the Camp Nou a couple of years ago, United and Chelsea both kept clean sheets against Barca at the Camp Nou. As for disputable refereeing decisions Barca got plenty their way against Chelsea last year where they scored with their only shot on target in the whole match.

This Barca side is untouchable going forward but as demonstrated amply in recent past keep it tight and compact and you have every chance of nicking one against their back 4 which is less than perfect.

Absolutely superb display by Barce players.

Wigad   

barcelona were playing dhex kujireh and real madrid was the man in the middle.

I do say i noticed when arbeloa came on he started roughing up messi, i wonder if that was a ploy by mourinho.

and OZ as of right now i dont think any one can beat barcelona except for maybe hercules and rubin kazan :D . i feel sorry for who ever comes against them in champions league hopefully not my beloved milan.

N.O.R.F   

Maybe it wasnt Masch but the gist was that Barca would out play Real (just as they have done for the past 6 or so years). That was some of the best football I have ever seen.

Real's midfield just couldn't cope as they're used to teams sitting back.

Ps Pepe is crap!

NGONGE   

Maybe it wasnt Masch but the gist was that Barca would out play Real (just as they have done for the past 6 or so years). That was some of the best football I have ever seen.

Real's midfield just couldn't cope as they're used to teams sitting back.

Ps Pepe is crap!

It was a great game of football. Barca ran them ragged. However, you cannot tell me that you expected such a high score or that Real would have given up in such a way. Bahasho waa kubbad saaxib. Barca won it because they were on their game and Real were not.

Pepe was actually Real's best player in that game. With Barca not playing with any "out-and-out" strikers, he and his defensive partner did not have a clear job to do (would have been easier if Barca were playing with Ibra upfront). Therefore, his job was to hold back whilst his defence partner would run forward and try to block/tackle and deal with any Barca players that 'slip through' (of which there were many). The problem with Barca of course is that other than the balls to Villa there was really no such thing as one player 'slipping through'. Xavi, Ineista, Pedro and Messi all 'slipped through' and passed it around so well that poor Carvalho had no chance of dispossessing them or intercepting anything. However, once they negotiated their way past Carvalho, they often found Pepe standing in their way and blocking or intercepting their runs (go back and see how many interceptions he made, saaxib).

Ronaldo tried to play but he didn't get the service and when he did, he found himself surrounded by Barca shirts. Di Maria, Ozil and Marcelo let the occasion get to them.

Still, best game of football I've watched in many a year. If Xavi or Ineista do not win world player of the year it will be a real shame.

N.O.R.F   

Of course I didn't expect a high score but I did expect Barca to dominate and win without much trouble. Real are great going forward against lesser teams and prefer the tempo to be slower for them to pick teams off. This was never going to happen with Barca.

Pepe are crap (even against out and out strikers).

BOB   

As soon as the game started, I immediately realised who I hated more and it was the man on Real's bench, Jose Mourinho.

I don't think I've ever seen him look as shell-shocked, dejected and humiliated as he did when Barcelona scored the 5th.

It was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever witnessed, to see such a despicable man be on the end of such an incredible, incredible performance.

Does anyone still doubt that on current form Guardiola's Barcelona are the greatest club in the world?

I've never seen a team display such brilliance both offensively and defensively, considering most great sides have tended to lean towards one or the other spectrum. It's simply unbelievable how a team with as many top players as Real Madrid's could have been made to look so incompetent.

I don't care if you're an Arsenal fan, a Liverpool fan or a Swansea fan, no-one can say that they weren't awed by what they just saw.

OZ...Mourinho can say whatever he likes about Arsene and Arsenal but the fact of the matter is Arsenal will never ever be humiliated under Wenger like the way his EXPENSIVE team were toyed with and when Barca played against Arsenal minus 5 of Gunners' best players we were BRAVE enough to attack them unlike a certain coward who calls himself Mourinho and guess what? Ronaldo ALONE coasts more than the entire Arsenal football Club players....Mourinho can go to hell for all I care and I'm delighted that Football triumphed over this enemy of football.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ No such thing as 'enemy of football', saaxib. Barca were just irresistible. But, please, lets not bring Arsenal into this. It's not the time or the place. :D