Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

El CLASICO SOON!!!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Wigad:

barcelona were playing dhex kujireh and real madrid was the man in the middle.

Exactly. Sometimes it was hard to believe that was The Real Madrid. smile.gif Being out-played by Barca is one thing, but giving away the ball so cheaply was just poor.

NGONGE   

^^ Maybe not Real but Sevilla are rumoured to want our Lucas. :D

P.S.

He would have done ok in that game. After all, he kept Messi quite for 92 minutes in that game the other day. :D

BOB   

NGONGE

We all know that Arsenal is the closest England will ever come to having a team in the same mould as Barcelona after all they share the same philosophy or be it we’ve only got the basics.

I'm fully aware that Arsene has the wrong personel for this system to work which is why we can't seem to execute it as perfectly as Barca simply because we don't have a holding midfielder who is as disciplined as Bousqet and is fairly comfortable with the, however, we'll get there one day after all Barcelona themselves weren’t as perfect as they’re today when Cruyff first brought this system to Catalunya which is why Cruyff is such a genius simply because his legacy is more significant than that of the other all time greats. Naga Daa Dee. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ If you bring Arsenal, I think I have a right to bring Liverpool into it. But what Liverpool should I bring? The pass-and-move team of the eighties or the one recently? :D

Bah. The 80s is a long time ago. Barca beating Real would have been the best game of football EVER if only we did not have ISTANBUL 2005.

BOB   

The Liverpool of early and mid 90's were fantastic I thought...remember the 'Spice Boys' days? I know you didn't win anything but the football served by your boys led by great John Barnes was out of this world I thought. :D

Barcelona had a team dubbed 'The Dream Team' then who ran into AC Milan...arguably the best club side of the entire 90's and we all know what happened at Athens in that night!

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

After all, he kept Messi quite for 92 minutes in that game the other day.
:D

He kept Brazil quiet for 92 mins , you mean. smile.gif