Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

Who is gonna win the NCAA championship?

I doubt kentucy is gonna get passed wisconsin...even if they do, barely.

I am putting my money on wisconsin to come out hard on kentucy and get unexpected win...(I don't like kentucy, never have but i think wisconsin worked hard enough to deserve a huge turn around)

As for Kansas and DUKE, ofcourse I am going for kansas to pull a win, maybe this game will go over time if not a close win margin.(neither team are my favourites)

As for DM aka NOTRE DAME vs MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE TEAM IN THE TOURNAMANET ARIZONA, I love me wildcats, look for luke aka junior walton, ofcourse jason and big ups to stoudimire, y'all gonna watch a hell of a game tonight...Those guys gonna step up big and I can't wait but this is an excellent match up...I love watching DM play but they don't deserve to be on the 5th seed, but has the tournament selection committee ever been fair and square to a more deserving teams, the likes DM...don't think so...

As for the other match up on tonight between Marquette and Pittsburgh, either team can put an upset, so it doesn't matter but I would like to see pittsburgh come out, bout time...(those Panthers's defensive game can take them far, maybe the final four if only they play consistant defensive...)

The other 8 teams for tomorrow night...there is no confusion there

BUTLER vs OKLAHOMA, oklahoma will come out on flying colors...

Connecticut Vs Texas, don't know, just filling seats becuz non of those teams are going anywhere in this division...

Syracuse will come out straight, without hesitation against AUBURN

Maryland against MICHICAN STATE???

WELL, the terps were fun to watch back in stevie franchise days and even last year with their dominance in the seniors...LOVE JUAN DIXON BUT BOY, I WONT BE SUPRISED IF MICHICAN STATE PULLS A WIN OVER THEM...THEY JUST DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ADVANCE, WIN OR LOSE, THIS DIVISION IS GONNA BE TAKEN BY OKLAHOMA, SO WHOEVER FACES OKLAHOMA AT THE FINALS, IS JUST GONNA SHOW A SENSE OF PRIDE OTHER THAN THAT, THIS WIN IS ALREADY DETERMINED, JUST LIKE THE TERPS WIN LAST YEAR WAS DETERMINED...(all written down in the books, hollis price, u go bad boy)

Sorry lazieGirl! It looks your wisconsin team was not match for the wildcats....I was actually in the game last night and it was all fun..

as far as maryland and michigan state, I am big ten guy so "Go Spartans" they gonna pull the upset...

Forget about wisconsin...My arizona cats lost lastname and today, I had to deal with that heart breaking loss against syracuse, but you gotta give them boys their props, becuz they really beat the shit out of oklahoma today...

Especially carmelo, he came up big, he did it to auburn, surely there was no surprise there but for me to see oklahoma lose like that?? It hurts worse than the arizona loss against kansas...

I'm done with NCAA bs, my team lost lastnight and my second favourite team lost today, what more can I do???

I am disgusted right now....

I'm only disgusted because that game against kansas lastnight, that wasn't arizona basketball, at all, until the last 8 minutes of the 2nd half, they came alive but when you are fighting to get back into the game, for the entire 40minutes, you can't expect to pull a win at the end, they looked really tired and kinda gave up knowing it was a close game.

Today, I don't know what happened to oklahoma, I am sure the coach is disgusted with his boys, but the orange boys rebounded, out played them, out did oklahoma in every sense of the word...

The turnover points hurt them though...too many turn-overs against one of the best point guards in ncaa, probably the best today, how can a point guard as good as hollis make a terrible judgement as he had today???

Makes you question it becuz that wasn't him on the floor and for coach to keep him in the game knowing that the dude's head aint in the game, that made me really disappointed...he should have taken him out completely....