Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Rice in Tehran

Condoleeza Rice in Tehran

Rice: Iran must stop making nuclear bombs!

Iran: We're not making nuclear bombs. We're building a power station.

Rice: Iran's denial of nuclear weapons manufacture is proof of their uncooperative attitude!

Iran: We're not being uncooperative. Come in, look around all you want. It's a power station. Look here, see this switch? Switch goes up, light goes on. Switch goes down, light goes off!

Rice: Don't patronize me! We know you are building nuclear bombs with reactor fuel.

Iran: Look, I don't know who taught you nuclear physics but in fact the step from fuel-grade to weapons-grade is not as simple as you seem to think. It's not like you push a button on a microwave for an extra minute and instead of tuna noodle casserole you get a neutron bomb.

Rice: We are done talking!

Iran: Then shut the **** up, already. Nobody believes you anyway. You were screaming that Iraq had nuclear weapons. You invaded, murdered thousands of innocent people, made a total mess of the country, and didn't find a single WMD. Now you are saying the same things about Iran, and without a single shred of proof, I might add!

Rice: Your refusal to be honest and open is proof enough!

Iran: Look, Ms. Rice, thank you for coming, but I think we are done for the day. You want to buy electricity or oil, you are welcome back. You want nuclear bombs, better you should go see the Israelis; they have lots of them!

Yeniceri   

^ :D A joke not far from the truth!

You want nuclear bombs, better you should go see the Israelis; they have lots of them!

..And built on stolen American nuclear technology, he might add.

Iran: Then shut the Wack up up, already. Nobody believes you anyway. You were screaming that Iraq had nuclear weapons. You invaded, murdered thousands of innocent people, made a total mess of the country, and didn't find a single WMD. Now you are saying the same things about Iran, and without a single shred of proof, I might add!

Very true