Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

r u prankster

if so lets hear it!!

for me, i did couple of prank joke in my college days!

one nite @ dorm party, their was this typical cal airhead! u know what i mean! the kind that goes oh my god! and like this like that!!

she comes to me asks me my name! i go my last name is me off, my first is jack....

guess the whole nite she was calling hey jack me off wazzup!! everyone who heard her calling was rolling on the floor!!

this other new freshman gal asked what i do! i told her that i was gigolo! she just believes and keeps asking so i like it! and what r the ups n downs...! for 1/2 semester she believed i was a gigolo!

i called this xalimo and her mom picks up the phone. i tell her that i am dr. thomas and wanned to speak to her daughter! she goes, she no here..she coming to see yah... did she come? i go no not yet... ok bye

xalimo comes home later, mom rips her a new one! cuz mom thought that she actually didnt go to the doctor's appointment that she had.!! shes mom, i went there here is my paper work! xalimo got confused and had no idea what happend...!

so i call her later and shes telling me what happend!! i was pissed at her so i didnt tell her nothing! i figure let her suffer in pain!!

redface.gif

Gediid   

Check this out and tell me if this qualafies as a prank......

Back in college I had this Syrian kid who liked to call me Somali Falasha because I spoke Amharic with my Ethiopian friends but I got him back big time.A cat gave birth to a few lovely kittens and I decided to raise one as my own and for a name I named her Tariif(my Syrian friends first name)Well after the playful kitten learned to walk she was all over the dorm and me right behind her calling her Tariif for everyone to hear and every1 followed suit.In a few weeks we had 2 well known Tariifs,the Syrian Tariif and my lovely kitty Tariif......Sure enuff he stopped calling me Somali falasha but hey , people just wouldnt stop calling the kitty Tariff untill the day it dissappeared and rumor had it then that the real Tariff was so pissed off with sharing his name he could no longer stand it and had a big hand in its dissappearance..... ;)

When I first came to the US in my first job this white blond at work during our lunch break asked if there are any differences between life in the US and life back in Somalia.As a joke I told her how we lived in a treehouse in Somalia and etc etc.I suppose the dumb blonde jokes weren't a joke after all.She took it to heart and told quite a few people in the office and when this guy came and told me how the joke was flying around like wild office fire,I couldnt but help feel sorry for her.....In the first Christmas party that joke was selected as the best of the year and one of the guys impersonating me narrated my life story of how I grew up in a treehouse with an elevator and an English tutor...That was funny.... :D