Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Facaa iskadhici

There is this shop in Galgacyo city which amazed me

The guy sells anything that can be used to kill

a human being from kitchen knives,hunting knives,swords,machetes,pistols,shotguns,rifles,grenade launchers etc and he had this almighty shop sign at the top of the building and it said

facaa iskadhici :D:D

you are too deep man.Forget it you'll never get it.You are too quick to jump to the defence of Galkacyo.Let me tell you, that is my hometown bro and the section i wrote this under is "jokes" get it........ooooh i give up

Of course guns cannot work here,,,, may be facaa iska dhici but in another way ,,, Bakoorado, Budhadh, Toorriyo ,, mindiyo ,,,, dhagaxaan ,,,, :D:D:D:D ,,,,,,

Facaa la qayil is good idea but it is everywhere now ,,,,,,, hehehehe

nuune   

galkacyo, I will think of going there sometime to c dat place facaa iska celi, cirbad mey ku iibiyaan talaw, cirbad waxaan aheyn kama rabee smile.gif

Wiilo Chick fight c'mon this is Galkacyo they do things in the extremes.I was there for a 24 hr period.It's either heavy artillery or it's peace.

An old man walked up to me and said " waryaa ma ina ************* baad tahay" and i said yes

and he says " halkaas ii soo dhig lacag nadhis yohow nadhis kiisa kale aan la arag"

and that was my Grandad's brother if he had told me who he was i would have given him evrything i had but hey this is Galkacyo afterall :D:D

The good thing about this city is that they talk straight what u see is what u get.

Oh by the way Wiilo how is Married life

Last time i was in Galkayo was 2000 ,, and da place is so amazing ,,, like Orgiliqe said ,, the place is either peace or hell ,,,, one road devides da city into two ,,, they call it Green Line ,,, and u see all kinds of business going on ,,,,,

the amazing this we had there was a small restaurant located in da middle of the town ,,, (cant remember da name) ,,,,,, he waiter was really SHOUTING when ordering the food ,,, we tried our best to understand what he is saying but NO WAY ,,,, and he bring you exactly what u ordered ,,, AMAZING Walahi ,,,

cad iyo caano cad iyo caano

Mind you they have gone upa ladder now.Huge hotels like Taar hotel which is absolutely beautiful have gone up.The houses are top of the range there

there are even Baaslaawe in every corner selling Xalwa and macmacaan.Weird city but exilirating