Sign in to follow this  
lol

The three hunters and the cannibals

lol   

One day three hunters were captured by cannibals. They were told to each bring 10 of their favorite fruit. Hunter #1 brought 10 apples. The cannibals told him, " We are gonna try to stick all the 10 apples in up ur a$$ and if u make any kind of noise, we will eat u". Half way thru the second one he screamed and was eaten. Hunter #2 came back with 10 grapes. They told him the same thing and started stacking the grapes. As the last grape was about to be inserted, he started laughing histerically. And he was eaten.

In heaven, Hunter #1 asked him, " U only had one more to go why did you laugh?"

Hunter #2, " I couldn't help but imagine wat was gonna happen to hunter #3 coz he was bringing pineapples". :D

lol   

Mizzy....Nayaa horta maxaa ii dabo socotaa... Did the INS employ u waa yaabee... coz I have been hiding from them :D ... Just teasing u sista.. I thought this would make ur day a bit better ;)

Modesty   

loooooooooooool . Plus the last comment by Hibo was funny!!!!!!!! loooool, he shoulda smushed those grapes!