Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Flynn pleads guilty. What is next for Trump?

Holac   

Even before Flynn was indicted, other prosecutors said FBI special prosecutor Robert Mueller was likely pursuing an obstruction of justice case against Trump himself. Flynn’s statements to Mueller bolster that argument (see below). Long-time Trump booster and former judge Andrew Napolitano has called the situation a “total nightmare” for Donald Trump, and said Flynn’s indictment was “probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg.”

But no matter what the FBI concludes, or how strong Mueller’s case is, the Republican-led Congress will have the final say over what happens to Trump. Here’s what could come next, and how Congress’s next moves could be the beginning of a constitutional crisis:

https://qz.com/1144660/trump-ex-advisor-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-could-lead-to-a-constitutional-crisis/

galbeedi   

Holac,

The noose is tightening around Trump's neck.

Who would have thought the USA , the nation everyone was looking up to in terms of wealth, power, diplomacy and statecraft would be taken over by someone like the clowns and dictators of African, Middle Eastern or Latin American  leaders that people used to laugh , but could not do anything.

When I see him I remember Ida Amin of Uganda, Colonel Qadaafi of Libyaand who everyone considered eccentric, clownish or even psychopaths.

I  blame the media.

Mooge   

flynn knows trump used him so he will try to do everything to save himself and doesn't care about trump anymore.