Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A JOKER MATE?

IL CAPO   

Jane: what are you doing John?

John: Washing myself of course, Jane.

Jane: without a soap and water John?

John: haven't you heard of Dry Cleaning, Jane?

IL CAPO   

Q: what did the gypsy woman do when she heard that 90% of accidents occur around the home?

A: she moved to another country.

IL CAPO   

A notice in Budapest (Hungary) zoo.

Please do not feed the animals, if you have any unsuitable food give it to the guard on duty.

IL CAPO   

Q: why did they ban doing the WAVE at Wimbledon?

A: too many Blondes stopped coming to watch tennis because they couldn't swim and the authorities didn't want them to drawn.

IL CAPO   

Ok, this is a Bonus one and it is not a joke but rather an intriguing question and I would appreciate if you could answer it for me.

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a Dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head out of the window?

P.S this is for my dog,Gomba.

Peace.

Bess.   

....i don't know....but maybe it has to do with ur breath...u know dogs have a great sense of smell.....try a tic tac....then blow at him...i don't think it would mind as much..... ;);)

peace

NoVa   

Originally posted by iskey_baro:

^^^ you have a dog?

ya'know now days even peeps do have dogs icon_razz.gif

c ya even have besbaaso who's describin'how dogs like'those dat have great breath..lol..try tic'tac kute'yaah' Gabar maxaa tiri'na?? lool

IL CAPO   

besbaaso,

Naah i wouldn't necessarily say it is my breath because i have tried every trick in the book but still it just wouldn't stop barking at me "Woof Woof Woof" but i got my own theory though and until i prove it is legit i am not willing to let you know just yet but hang around one of these days i will let you know in secret. .

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by iskey_baro:

^^^ you have a dog?

I used to own a healthy 3-year-old German shepherd named Gomba he was a good dog, a far better friend and far loyal than so many so-called human friends i should say,until one day he got really sick and I took him to the vet.

then they told me the bad news, they said he had an Ebola like virus and that was the main reason why he was bleeding furiously from the mouth, nose and the ears and they also said he had a 15% chance of surviving and that is when I signed his death certificate meaning I allowed them to put him down.

Sorry Buddy.