zidane

becks

scholes

ronaldinho

ronaldo

ruud

Coach iz fegie /zagalo :D

DA_BEAST   

SHUJUI_1 no wonder you support such a mediocre team called AS ROMA. i don't think you'd have been in that position if you had a real goal scorer like the man himself PATRICK KLUIVERT but unfortunately you have a team full of over rated players but notoriously under achievers.

MONTELLA IS BETTER THAN KLUIVERT? you can't say a player is a useless just because he missed a penalty, come on you can do better than that.

even the great MARADONA missed it so did PLATINI and ZICO and yet they are still considered to be there greatest players the world has ever known so NDUGU i suggest when you are criticising a player whom you dislike try to give him the credit he deserves like KLUIVERT he scores or sets up more goals than any other player in the world and in any league and yet he's a striker.

when he was in AC MILAN he was very young he was going through a lot of personal problems of the pitch so that had it's effect on him aswell but i'm sure now they are kicking themselves.

so brother give the man the kind of credit he deserves and respect and stop calling those players who aren't ROMANISTA a DONKEY for football's SAKE aight? ;););)

aight fair enough smile.gif , but trust me he is without any doubt in my mind a donkey for real :D . Just as inzaghi is known world wide for being extremly competant @ backing into defenders because of his poor first touch and strength, so is Kluverit is known as the bRIdesmaid the 'nearlyman' of footie, and i make no appoligies for pointing these truths out.

But you can argue fairly the same about monettal but he has one Seria :D , whilst Kluvert has scored the winning goal in euro cup. But given the chose i would Much prefer Montella.

Anway today is D-Day for AS Roma, am just hopping that they, despite their horrendus season, display the same form and fighting spirit that destroyed Valencia 2 weeks ago, and held High Flying Lazio to a 1-1 draw this weekend. If they can do that am in doubt that Arsenal will be frustated. And if Francesco Totti is playing......well i need say no more the game is tonight and lets let arsenal and roma do the talking for us.

By the way Sheara is also better than Kluivert rember he was awarded 3 best player in 1996/1997 and was top goal score @ euro 1996 :D .

H   

mine is an all out attack team

barthez/khan

r carlos

maldini

gary neville

cafu

keano

veron

dunga

zidane

becks

scholes

ronaldinho

ronaldo

ruud

Coach iz fegie /zagalo

N.O.R.F   

do u still think raul is a donkey after last nights performance against the cream of seria a, ac milan , shujul?

Hey north even donkeys have their days, seasons etc etc, a good example in point is Inzaghi of milan.

But hey like i said before with raul he is skillfull no doubt i just dont like him as a player coz he isnt strong or fast, and i fancy if he wasnt playing for real madrid he would find scoring not quite so easy, but hey thats just my opinon.

well done pool.........i thoughtthey would geat thrashed.

NinBrown   

shit man so many guys that can pick some good teams...but mine..i think i can challenge any of you to a game with my team..cos we got passion, speed,strenght, brains and dont forget balls.

Khan..leader of men and a great keeper

Nesta..positional sense and ruthless tackling

R.Ferdinand....both comftable on the ball

cafu..the machine

A.Cole up & coming Arsela player

Viera...Dady of mifeild..pasion & skill

Scholes..dont need to say anything..best english

figo...complements zidane

Zidane...thinks 1second b4 the defender

Raul....ability

Henry....speed

If you van challenge me, let me know.. we will play it on ISS

Hibo   

Manager// Fabio Capello

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Keeper// Gigi Buffon

>>Defenderds// L. Thuram (Right back, A. Nesta (Central), R. Ferdinand (Cenral), R. Carlos (Left Back)

>>Midfielders// L. Figo (Right Midfield), Viarra (Central Defending Midfielder), Denilson (Left Midfield), Z. Zidane (Attacking Midfielder), Ronaldihno (Attacking Midfielder)

>>Striker// Ronaldo (Central Forward)

1.Buffon

2.Thuram.......3.Nesta.......4.Ferdinand.......6.Carlos

7.Figo......................5.Viarra....................8.Denilson

10.Zidane.......11.Ronaldihno

9.Ronaldo

________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBS:

1.Cannavaro

2.Cafu

3.Davids

4.Rivaldo

5.Henry

///////////////////\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////\\\\\\\

Created by: Football experts Guled & Warsame

Also look out of the up-and coming side from G & W, about Football, news and Football greatest moment clips. Soon Insha allah.

BIG_BOY   

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY DREAM TEAM CHECK IT OUT.

COACH. QUEEN ELIZEBATH

1. KOFFI ANAN

2. HANX BLIK

3. Y. ARAFAT

4.KING FAHAD

5.SADDAM H

6.T. BLAIR

7.A.SHAAROON

8.O.BINLADAM

9.W.G.BUSH

10.MULLAH OMAR

11.C.POWELL