Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

A Great Come-Back!!!

Delilah   

Two businessmen seated on an airplane noticed a Muslim man sitting in front of them. One of the men says to the other with a wink: "I was going to go to Africa until I found out that half the country is Muslim, so I don't want to go there".

The other man says, "Well how about Saudia Arabia then?"

The first man says: "No way, Saudia Arabia is loaded with those Muslims too."

The other man suggests a trip to the U.S. but his companion says: "The Muslims have spread out over the whole country; every time I turn around there I bump into one."

The men are watching and can see that the Muslim man is fidgeting and getting kind of agitated about their conversation. The fella who started the teasing decides to really get him mad and says: " really wanted to go to Pakistan? But that place is crawling with Muslims"

At this, the Muslim man has had it and finally turns around in his seat and sweetly says to the men, "Why don't you both go to hell? I hear that there aren't any Muslims there!" :D

lol@those muslim like we are some kinda awful thing but loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@hell that was a gooooooood one. aim sure they wount be no mulsim in there.