Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

who is you're daddy

hello i belive these joke will make you lough.

it was one friday night when a guy decided he wanted to make love to he's wife so they went on doing their own thing on the bed but one problem is they have one kid, so when they where doing their won personal stuff they where some how making nose so the kid came to the room where he parents where making love so he saw he dad on top of hes mother and some how the parents did see the kid so the father goes on asking the mother who is your'e daddy more like he was getting excited so the kid started yelling at hes dad saying i thought you know her daddy what other daddy are you talking about. i hope you guyz get the joke if not holla.

alright guyz thanx for ya reply but the main point of the joke was if u have sex most guyz like saying who ya daddy while ******* you right, so i thought ya would get the point laking i guess not.

no no no my dear sis we got da point ..all we r saying is it's that funny...am sorry sis i didn't mean 2b rude .... my apologies...wun luv

he not mean he just showing off. its cool to me all i can say is u can pass by if u hatting. and to me it was funny so i thought sharing with other people will be good but i guess walendo ni walendo.

mombasa_queen sis i said am sorry walaalo am not that bad once u get 2 know walaahi i gav u the wrong impression so pls find it in ur heart 2 4giv me .....wat more can i say sis, it's now all in ur hands ...