Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Suspicious dual explosions in Mogadishu

Two bombs went off in Mogadishu and since no one claimed responsibility.

Usually if this was the work of A/S, this would have been a well planned twin operation, they claimed almost immediately as they keep continuous communications & video tape of the event.

However, this twin explosion do not show those usual signatures of A/S. In fact, the power of the explosion seems to be the work of a sinister more capable group that have access to military grade materials.

Anyway, this is yet another tragedy in Mogadishu.

YoniZ   

Allaha u naxariisto inta dhimatay, inta dhaawaca ahna ha caafiyo.

Shabaab kuma noolaan karo wadanka, mana ku fakeri laheyn geysashada dhibta intaa leeg, hadii dad damiirkoodu noolyahay ay meesha ku ogyihiin.

Umad marka dhibta intaa leeg loo geysto aan kabixinayn jawaab u qalanta. Weliba maalma kadib iskaba hilmaameysa dhibtaa, waa mid waxbadan ay ka qaldanyihiin.

Qolyaha dhibta intaa le eg geeystay, waxa waqti yar kadib saaxafada damiirka beeshay ay soo qori, Sheekh Cali dheere sidaa buu yiri, iyo Abuu muscab ayaa sidaa sheegay.

Waxaa cad, in caadifada qabiilku ay ka dishay dadkena, damqashada iyo xusuusta aan aheyn midda qabyaaladda. Hadii qabiil uu maanta u geysan lahaa qabiil kale intaas oo kale. Reerkaa cidi kama harteen, sanado dagaal ahna waa lagu dhamaan lahaa.

Suldaanka,

I am not sure, if you are aware of how

these Shabaab savages operate and manipulate media.

Whenever there are huge civilian casualties, they dont rush owning these barbaric actions. Cases in point, Shaamow hotel massacre and, the one they slaughtered scholarship seeking kids infront of the Hargaha iyo Saamaha.

galbeedi   

Allah ha u naxariisto intii dhimatay.

This one has the hallmark of an intelligence operation. It is not small bomb organized by amateurs. This is clear a message for Framaajo and the government to back off from their agenda.

Wallaahi Billaahi , two days ago when we were debating about regional governments, I was trying to write that new bombings and more killing will follow. in order to intimidate the government. They beat me before I could write,

The next few days they might attack Villa -Somalia, the parliament or a big hotel, That is how they operate. Among the bombs by Ethiopian intelligence and are others were, Shaamow Hotel, the Beledweyne Bombing, the storming of the hotels and personally killing general Dhagabadan and this huge bomb.

The government should be on the offensive. If you spend your time about regional leaders and other Mogadishu politics , you would miss the big picture. Forget about the useless political chatter , and start building your r army, and start mobilizing the youth and within 90 days you could have an army. If you believe Somalia is an emergency, then you should act and operate like emergency.

Do not buy when they tell you that they will train the Somali army and after nine months they show you 150 soldiers paraded at one of their exclusive comps. My friends , nations with an emergency situation do not train a hundred or so soldiers to confront an invading army or an active insurgency. You mobilize and start conscription of your youth , train and get them ready for action within 120 days. Call all those who finished high school for the last few years and start conscription from every town , from Lawyacado to Kismaayo. Ignore the tribal militia of the regional governments, which are built to protect their own tribes. call openly to the youth to register and defend their country.

I will never believe that there is no money for the soldiers. If those who are giving their lives for their country can not get paid a decent salary, then we should not fool the people, because in Mogadishu , hundred of millions of dollars are looted every year.

They should be the first that must be paid, before the useless parliament or the 70 ministers. You can not allow your citizens to be murders like this every day. As Yoniz said, the media should not be allowed to broadcast the propaganda of Al-shabaab. The British media which the most free in the world used to put gag order on the broadcasting and other related issue of IRA propaganda. NO more Sheikh Cali Dheere or others, they should be ignored.

Farmaajo must understand these kind of bombings are messages , but he should know that he must not be intimidated by criminals. He should bring " Bando to the city from 6pm to 6am. Unannounced home inspections should follow. During raids and inspections, the telecom service must be suspended throughout the city. Mr, President, you need the active war measures to confront the enemies.

galbeedi   

Haddii aysan waxba gacmaa kuugu jirin oo wax lagu yeedhinayana, dadka Soomaaliyeed u sheeg , ha tashadaane.

If you are just an overseer who can not do anything without your overlords , the Amisom, then do not fool the people.

Also, what happened to the defense minister and army chief resigning the same days?. Were they quarreling and they were both asked to resign?

galbeedi   

In Turkey, just before the coup, the country was rocked by huge bombs. Stadiums, concert halls, and subways were targeted. Then three suicide bombers attacked Ataturk airport with over dozen deaths. It was a well calculated operation.

After the explosion the Turks opened the airport within 10 hours. They decided that they will not be intimidate, while in Belgium , it took three weeks to reopen the airport after the suicide attack of the airport. . It was a plan to soften the people to

the oup. After the bombs, there was a debate about safety of the country. The Turks answered immediately and went to the offensive. They invaded Syria and cleaned their border from terrorists and their intelligence handlers.

Hassan Sheikh was also targeted when he resisted ethiopia. They went to his own residence and almost killed him. After the attempt assassination of Hassan sheikh inside Villa-Somalia, he changed the course. folks, that is how they operate.

galbeedi   

Oodweyne said,

. "But something in the back of my mind makes me fear that he really is not the kind of a “ruthless” leader in which Somalia in its current political cliff-hanger actually needs, or could do with it at its helm on it."<

I totally agree. Tough times need tough measures. In conversation with one of the experts told me that , Somalia needs a ruthless guy that could confront these evil people . Remember, late president C/laahi Yusuf said, " Soomaalia Inkaar qabe ayey u baahan tahay wakhtigan".

Man, that c/laahi Yusuf guy was tough. Imagine sleeping in a makeshift house in Jawhar and Baidoa. He had nothing, yet, he believed that in due course he will get his way, although the same Ethiopians who carried him betrayed him latter. Look at this guys, Hassan Sheikh and Farmaajo, they got an army , whether that army is credible army or not, they got thousands of police and millions of foreign cash, yet they can not move.

This president was handed to a functioning country in small ways with plenty of logistics to maneuver and build. I do not think these kids will be able to confront these tough situations.

Samatar might say that he believes in Muuse Biixi, but at this stage Somaliland has

to change course and get a new leadership. The country is in deep trouble in so many ways. Public buildings and state assets have been sold to the highest bidders , and the government ministers are working overtime to loot before their ultimate departure. Inflation is robbing the poor of their meagre resources and there are no answers the government . These people had seven years to build credible institutions, and it is too late now.

They must leave . The only hope is a change of government. Even Siilaanyo conceded indirectly that the ministers should stop campaigning and concentrate to their duties. I do believe that in the next few weeks Kulmiye will implode and everyone will abandon him except those with tribal alliances.

Oodweyne,

One more thing. How about Somaliland sending an army in the future and help our brothers. Ugandans and others are making money from the Somali blood and they wish this mayhem to continue till 2025, if we are lucky.

Don't we have conscience to help out brothers being murdered and maimed daily in front of our eyes?. Don't we have responsibility to our Somali brothers?. Somalis might talk about Palestine or other issues, but how about us and our own suffering?

Galbeedi writes"This one has the hallmark of an intelligence operation. It is not small bomb organized by amateurs. This is clear a message for Framaajo and the government to back off from their agenda. Wallaahi Billaahi , two days ago when we were debating about regional governments, I was trying to write that new bombings and more killing will follow. in order to intimidate the government. They beat me before I could write, "

Galbeedi it is cheap shot to blame others for problems that Somalis planned and executed. This problem of bombing and killing indiscriminately is hallmark of al shabaab who have been doing this evil actions for the past 10 years and openly admit and claim such evil deeds. It happened in all the regions of Somalia. We need to clean our house and persuade the brain washed teens that killing is haram and mass killing is super haram.

This is major offensive that requires new action from the federal government in collaboration with the regional governments to rain in shabaab and their enablers everywhere in Somalia. They should target supports in media, business owners, and of course foot soldiers and their leaders. Hopefully Mogadishu residents are fed up and are ready to fight back against these khawarijes.