Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Isolated & no longer relevant, the Unionists feeling worn-out and tired...

Fawsia , Eebe ha dhowro, Run badan bay ka hadashey,

Waxa yaabka ah Hadalka ONLF xitaa Farmaajo jawaabtaas oo kale waa waayey.

Anyway Suldaanka, There is an issue she mentioned, and many diehard SLers ignore, and walaahi It is as she says, the number of SLers coming to Mogadishu, and are in public servants, is very high. And mostly highly talented, young and educated from Hargaisa, Awdal, Amoud University,

Imagine more progress in Mogadishu, and South, if you failing to employ attract,

and keep? what will be the future outcome?

The worst brain drain, Marka yaa la go'i?

I guess she was trying to sell that as a positive thing.

I don't see any issue if Somaliland youth go to Mogadishu or anywhere else to get jobs from both Somaliland companies or International organisations.

It is a positive thing that Somaliland is producing so many gratuates from its many Universities. Just last week University of Hargeisa, of which Foosiya was once a Dean, had 1500 students graduated from different faculties.

So in essence, Somaliland is producing more than it can currently find jobs for. I know the gov't takes in at least 25% of those graduates, another 25% go to the local companies. So a surplus of 50% educated youth are unemployed each year.

Having said that, coming back to your comment, this will not affect Somaliland at all. Somaliland is not about few people leaving to seek better lives erstwhile. Rather it is about a people's determination to take their destiny into their own hands.

Since the "emotional" blackmail "Somali waa mid, Somali waa walaalo, Somali waa isku af..." has now been well and truely discredited. The Unionists like Foosiya are struggling to come up with any good reasons.

So the best she could find are people movements and business community. Both of which are individual decisions.

For the record, the majority of Somalilanders go to Djibouti rather than Mogadishu. Many more Djibouti citizens come to Somaliland for the vocation and family links.

Again, Somaliland business community is much more active in Djibouti.

Anyway, it is just shows the Unionists are on the robes waiting for a final blow.

Can SLers work in Djibouti government, as public servants ? In Mogadishu,the difference is they are citizens.

We will see meesha ay ka dhacdo, inta isolation will work.

galbeedi   

Those of us who hail from the North should work hard to take the power from these southern elite who do not know culture, history or the " Sooyaalkii Soomalida".

By far Marwo Fowsiya could do more than the southern presidents of the last 16 years.

Somalia la sheegayaba waa inaga. Niman beeso raadinaya qaran ma dhisi karaan.

Holac   

Man, I am becoming a fan of this Foosiya lady. She should have been elected President instead of the current dimwit.

I wonder what Oodweyne would say about her.

Diktoorka,

The so called Southern Somalia politicians are the ones that are getting mugged.

Combined these fraud masters are raking in close to 2 million dollars of salary - just base salary. They could be earning more in other ways i.e. corruption, bribery. These are real money. It could have been better used to build schools, hospitals or even improve security for Mogadishu.

Instead, it is ending up on the back pockets of fraud masters, who represent no one but their big bellies.

Barwaaqo   

Oodweyne & Suldaanka,

Dee afka nooli wuu iska hadlaa! Dhulkii ayaa cidhiidhi ku soo noqday Sidii loogu lahaa 'Waraabe utaag' baa tihiin. Waa khasab markaa inay wax uun yidhaahdaan oo ismuujiyaan. Calooshood u shaqaystayaasha aan cidna metelin ha u daayaan dhaqaalaha ay ka helaan dalkaa tabaalaysan.