Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Over hundred Somalis released from Ethiopian Jails.

galbeedi   

The poor, the disadvantaged and innocent victims who could have been in a wrong place at the wrong time, need the Somali state.

I always knew that it is not the politicians who are playing the political football or the elites who need the Somali state. It is the average citizen who needs the peace and the safety guaranteed by the state.

Regardless of how one feels about the leadership or the constant " Xadhig Jiid" we all need a Somali state that takes it's place among sovereign nations of the world.

I think this government has shown it's commitment to rescue and advocate for Somalis around the region, especially those who were forgotten in Ethiopian Jails.

Dawladnimadu waxa ay hiil u tahay dadka dhibanayaasha ah iyo danyarta.

gooni   

waxaa laga yaabaa markii horaba inay ku xirnaayeen dambiyo fudud,taa badelkeedana ku doonayaan albaab u furan oo masaalaxooda ilaasha inay ku yeeshaan madaxtooyada somaliya,

Waa siyaasad saaxiibtinimo,balse garan maayo inuu khayre, shar iyo khayr isku wadi yaqaan.

Samafal   

Farmajo/Khayre government are doing good job so far. Mogadishu is stabilising, goverment services are being expanded, corruption is being eradicated and now what we want next is to deal Al shabab with a blow that they will not be able to come from it. I am sure they are working on it. All in all I am embraced.

galbeedi   

one of the young men was just 15 years old. the older one says that " no tribe would be able to rescue us from the dungeons of the Ethiopian jails, only A Somali state can do this".

This is a lesson for all.

gooni   

waxaa maanta qaramada midoobay si cad u cadaysay in dadkii muhaajiriinta ahaa oo doonta la socday dilkoodii inuu sucuudigu ka dambeeyay, ilaa afartan qof ayaa meeshaas naftooda ku waayay, goboladoo dhana way kasoo jeedeen haba u badnaadeen gobalada waqooyi

dawladda dhexe ayadaa looga fadhiyaa inay kala xaajooto sucuudiga war cadna ka keento carabtu waxay ku maahmaahdaa (laa shukr calaa waajib)

waa shacabkeedii dad wax ka qaalisan aduunka lama keenin.

dawladnimadu macnaheedu ma'ahan qoys meel isku ooda waa macno balaaran,oo baalal badan qalbi wasakhaysana laguma dhisi karo.