Sign in to follow this  
maakhiri1

Ahmed MADOOBE "I don't believe in Federalism"

galbeedi   

With all due respect , Mr.Maakhiri,

Ahmed Madoobe is either learning the art of deception and manipulation, or he is delusional. When he became the leader of Jubba, few years ago, a local radio asked me about him , and I said, " he is both warlord and religious extremist".

Most of you might not know, but when the Islamic courts were pushed out by the Transitional government of C/laahi Yusuf, he was selected to became the " Vice Amiir of Al-shabaab". The Amir that replaced Aadan Hashi Cayrow, was a man from HArgeisa named Ismail Caraale. Both of them were captured . Ahmed Madoobe was wounded in the battle and taken to Ethiopia , the Amiir by the Americans in Djiouti and taken to Gantaunamo base in Cuba. Their removal gave way the take over of Al-shabaab by unknown foreign agents. I will probably explain in another thread about the whole affair.

Soon after in 2009, Ahmed madoobe , after he was treated "allegedly in German hospital, was released by Ethiopia and armed through Kenya. That same Al-shabaab commander took over JUbba despite all the capable men who supposed to lead the administration , including Proff. Mohamed C. Gaandhi. Ethiopia insisted on him. It is the first time a well known extremist , who was transformed as foreign spy and agent agent became a leader of a region. It is an heard of any where in the world. Imagine Hassan Dahir Aweys becoming president of Galmudug, there would have been cries around the world.

"Waxa uu isku darsaday xag jirnimo, dagaal ooge iyo bassaas ay dawlado shisheeye keensadeen, siday ku dhacday, Arrintu ma nin leh ayaa u doobiyey miyaa".

He can fool others but not as. He came with foreign tank and he will probably leave with same tank. He is one of the few who have probably killed people in person , yet claiming to be president.

By the way, you can not find no where in the world a country that has six or seven presidents , except Somalia and Ethiopia. Major countries with diverse ethnic and religious population do not have duplicate presidents. In America, the leader of the modern democracy, states with 40 million people have governors, Canada has premiers, Nigeria with multi ethnic populace has governors; India with 1.2 billion people has chief ministers as leaders of their regional states.

For starters , they must change and take different names. If I were the leader , I would not allow these so called presidents. Somalia should have only one president. Even the relatively educated C/weli Gaas was saying in London

," Waxa la leeyahay waa maxay shan madaxweyne , maxaa hal madaxweyne loo yeelan waayey?, Horta federaalku waa awooda oo laqaybsado, Anagu Puntland Boqortooyo sheegan mayno, laakiin weligeen madaxweyne waa lahaanaynaa"

In another paragraph, he correctly points out that concentration of power and economy in one place is disaster the well being of the nation, if Mogadishu collapses, the whole nation must mot collapse , but must survive. I agree that, yet you could delegate power and economy without having a huge bureaucracy that is a great burden for local budget and development, and the title of president.

If no one in the world has that title, why only Somalia?.