Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Ninkii aanu u dirnay in uu lacagta ilaaliyo , heeso iyo guulwadayn ayuu galay

galbeedi   

I was thinking that DR. Bayle would be a future candidate for 2021, after preforming his duties as the financial gate keeper. No wonder they always grab the weak ones.

It really pains me these huge couches that the leaders always sit on. Please go and watch the inauguration of Trump. everyone is sitting on simple chairs. I did speak about this big sofa's during Hassan Sheikh.

I do not think this fat cats could even realize that people are starving and they keep throwing big fat Greek parties.

galbeedi   

When they rejected Usur Abraar, either as banker or an auditor, I knew Damujadiid has taken over the power through a weak president.

It is no good to be always tense, even under difficult times

Dr Bayle is a star, and multitasker, and is very capable person. Wish the whole team the best, under difficult circumstances.

Tallaabo   

Don't the scum in xamar see that Somalis today are not in a mood to listen to songs? People are dying of hunger and thirst while many others are losing their lives to bombings but these fools are entertaining themselves relaxing on oversized sofas!!

YoniZ   

Galbeedi,

Sxb ma maqaqashay halku dhiga ah Saacah-bi-Saacah. Dr Bayle, waqtiga shaqada waa hawlkar, daacad u ah gudashada waajibaadka saaran. Waxa kale oo intaas usii dheer Abwaanimo, iyo in uu bulshada laqeybsato saacadaha farxada.

Yusur, shaqo fiican ayey qabatay, oo ah kashifida ceebihii bangiga dhexe iyo tuuganimada ka socotay. Lakin shaqada ka adkeyd ee ah in la gufeeyo godadka madow ma aysan qaban, duruufaha markaa jiray awgeed. Howshaas waxa madaxa loo saaray, shaqo fiicana kaqabtay, welina kashaqeeynaya waa gudoomiyaha waqtigan Bashir Isse. Waxa aan aaminsanahay, Dr Bayle inuu qeyb weyn kaqaadan doono ka hortaga systemka xadida ku dhismay ee hadda jira.

Waxa sahlan in lakashifo ceebaha systemka dawladu ay leeyahay, waxaase adag sixida ceebahaa iyo gufeynta godadka madow ee wax lagu xado.

Odayga waqti sii, sida uu wax uqabtana ku jaangoo dhaleeceynta. Una ogolow in xoogaa chilling out ah uu sameeyo.

Midakale, ku darso xisaabta, Dr Bayle waxa uu cadow badan ku kasbaday arintii gudbinta dacwada badda. Waxaad arki doontaa mustaqbalka dhow, weeraro iyo ceebayn badan oo lagu qaado.

Holac   

Dr. Bayle is an intellectual and the probably the most decent guy in Mogadishu.

Galbeedi, give the man one more chance, but I like how you are keep an eye on him. I agree we don't want everyone to turn into a corrupt guulwade bag.

galbeedi   

Holac,

Saaxiib you got my message. I know Dr. Bayle is an honest and hard working man. My hope is he will read this thread and realize that we are watching him.

Anigu Dawlad doon baan ahay. Faraska waxa usha loogu dhiftaa in uu dheereeyo. Ma rabo afar sano oo kale in ay naga khasaarto.