Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Alasow wins important case in court against terror sponsor company (Dahabshiil)

Saalax   

"Journalist Dahir Alasow wins important case for press

freedom in Somalia against Dahabshill in Dutch Court of

Appeal."

"

Dutch Court denies Dahabshill Financial Services all claims

against journalist Dahir Alasow for publishing terror

allegations."

galbeedi   

Calasow is the worst kind of journalists who should not be praised at all. He could have been valuable person if he applied some ethics and honor to his work. No one could deny some of the important scoops he put in the open , especially the Al-shbaab connections and other players, but his out right lies, extortion's and slander is disaster for the country. It looks like gangster journalism with no ethics.

He lost me when he showed the picture of the pants of our president beside " Marwo Fowsiya" , then the foreign minister, accusing them of doing inappropriate things. He accused a mother and honorable Somali women without any shred of evidence. We may not like Hassan Sheikh and his policies, but we will never allow some warlord to demean the office of the president.

Saalax Bulaacada waa in aynu ka durugnaa.

A lot of Money, and no doubt in mind Dahabshil is involved shady business, but this ALasow is millions times worse!

But Alasow is worse kinda human, unbelievable low character, he is by product of Moryaan/Qaaduc Dariiq/Jiri, and and bit of IT/ a small bit of Journalism, a bit of fake nationalism, and all the DAHABSHIL issue was extort money, nothing less. Orodoo shaqa tag dheh! Is Moryaan Journalism.

He is like Dayniile news, I am not sure if it still operates, zero ethics, and very rotten QABIILIST!

Another one, that many don't suspect is Amir Amir, what kinda artists, gets paid to paint a political satire, to destroy politically someone he does not know, because someone pays him? and I have contacted Amir, to ask him , how much he takes to paint anything, and he was willing to do anything, it was just test! all he cares is money, zero ethics, and disguises himself with few maybe honest cartoons. most of it is pay for play.

galbeedi   

Maakhri1,

I know Amin Amir is involved as you said some " pay and Play", in some cases. At the same times he does not ignore or cover injustice even if his fiends are of some powerful people. Personally , I thought his public service of highlighting injustice may out weight his other wrongs.

It is just a balance. In the end his good out weights his shortcomings.

Saalax   

Galbeedi and Co granted Alasow has several skeletons in

the closet himself but this is a landmark for freedom of

press in Somali media. Dahabshiil was told this is not

Somaliland but land of the free.