Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mogadishu drone video

cadnaan1   

i know the city has improved a lot the last 5 years, i ve been there twice last 3 years but what u see in these videos and the reality is far from true,

what u see in this video and the others on youtube are mainly 4 district wadajir, hodon, waaberi, abdulaziz. the rest 12 district r in ruined.

Tallaabo   

^ The tangible achievement we see in these videos is only what the very difficult security situation allowed. Indeed even in these four districts alshabaab and the other allies of the accursed devil attacked and destroyed hotels and other public and private assets again and again. But the ever resilient people of that city kept of rising up from the ashes, cleared up the mess, and kept on rebuilding. I am sure if Mogadishu was as safe as Hargeisa is, even for mere five years, it would be unrecognisable. The southerners are big in everything- entrepreneurship, partying, extremism, mooryaanism, tribalism, nationalism, ambition, etc. For them averages don't exist :-D

The other thing I observed in Mogadishu's pictures and videos is the level of cleanliness!! Hargeisa by comparison is a trash dump and a bulaacad. Ufffff

Holac   

I thought there was something new.

Honestly, there is not much there. Apart from the Turkish embassy complex, the city is just a mess. Not much development other than 3 refurbished roads and the Turkish embassy. This video is rehash of existing information.

I prefer Hargeisa.