Sign in to follow this  
Holac

Video: Hillary has a health meltdown

Probably because of all the stress, sleep deprivation and fatigue related to the presidential elections. It can take it's toll on your body. That Trump isn't even a competition to compete with.

Holac   

I think she should just come out straight and say she has a medical condition and she manages it well. Many Americans would sympathize with her. It is her "everything is fine" attitude that may cause her more damage and help Trump.

The internet is already exploding with Sick Hillary memes.

Holac, Agree definitely, first I thought it was all hype, propaganda, from Republics, but It is all coming together.

It maybe something she believes she can pull off, else does not make sense..

galbeedi   

Last week , before the health issues of Ms Clinton became public, I was chatting with a co-worker who is an evangelical nut case and he seemed to know ahead of time about the subject. He said that Trump will not be allowed to be president by the powers that be , and Hillary Clinton might not make in November, 08, due to health issues.

I try to avoid his conspiracy conversation, but once a while I try to inquire his crazy theories, so I said " hey Rick what are you alluding?" he said Obama will rule a third term, and if people protested, there will be a marshal law. Go figure.