Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Big debate: Warabe vs Samatar

Mooge   

Lady from Awdal: I want to remind Warabe that Xasan Cabdi Buuni, an Awdalites held the deputy Prime Minister position in Somalia's first government.

loool. niyoow that lady shut Waraabe down. Waraabe thought that he could fool people with his tribalistic questions insuniuating that Awdalites were "nothing" in Somalia's previous governments as if Somaliland is doing Awdal a favor today. lool.

Deputy prime minister is not a position a minister is worth more than a deputy prime minister shaahu u kariya prime ministerka. Awdal had not a single Minister under cabdirsaaq xaji Xussen govt it had the deputy prime minister position during sharmarkes prime minister reign it had one minister during afweynes era trust me awdalites were under represented in the former somali republic. Hence why many of them are not sympathetic of Joining the walanweyn bandwagon. Unlike the garaad clan who had it great under afweyne they had more Generals in the afweyne regime than the entire Hashemite clan of Somaliland lol. I can understand them being nostalgic in the hey days of the kacaan regime when they were calling the shot staring ina dafle. But the Borama clans were marginalized very marginalized.

I can't understand Somali people's obsession with kursi. What can madaxweyne or raysal wasaare do for his tribe?

What people need are institutions with good governance.

The position does not do much for the clan the clan supports their man good or bad what u need to understand is Somalis are nomads and we have always considered dowlad as something strange, which even limits us form being nomads. So we used our own philosophy which means adeer niman hadlin hooyadi ba qadisay. We used to count our camels and now we count our positions reer hebel yaanu ka badsan weye, because the opposite clans might use the state apparatus against your clan and that will be troublesome. And ofcourse magic waaganu talin jirnay wagaanu geela qaadi jirnay