Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

Husband Mart!

A store that sells Somali husbands has just opened in Ottawa where a Somali woman may go to choose a Somali husband from among many other Somali men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the Somali men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights.

There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may choose a Somali man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. So a Somali woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These Somali men have jobs. The Somali woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes

The second floor sign reads: Floor These Somali men have jobs and love kids. The Somali woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes again. The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These Somali men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads: Floor 4 - These Somali men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework. "Wow!"

exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight.

The fifth floor sign reads: Floor 5 - These Somali men have jobs, love kids, are extremely goodlooking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But

just think... what must be awaiting me further on?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are

no Somali men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that Somali women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping Husband Mart and have a nice day.color>

YOUR NOTHING BUT A LOSER?? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SOMALI MAN WITH GOOD LOOKS OR ONES WHO ARE ROMANITC!! THATS JUST UNREALISTIC! THE SOMALI WOMAN HAD A RIGHT TO GO FURTHER UP TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY SOMALI MAN BETTER THEN THE ONE SHE HAD ENCOUNTERED DOWNSTAIRS. BECAUSE THE ONCE SHE SAW DOWNSTAIRS WERE ALL SKINNY,UGLY,UNCOMPED COARSE-HAIR, AND HAD LONG YELLOW TEETH THAT WERE READY TO BITE HER.. SO PLEASE GIVE THE WOMAN A BREAK....AT LEAST SHE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMALI MAN THAT WAS BETTER INSTEAD OF FISHING FROM A DIFFERENT SEA!!

SOMALI WOMAN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SMART AND THERE IS NO WAY A SOMALI MAN CAN PLEASE HER. THEREFOR THIS JOKE YOU WROTE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

AIGHT.

PEACE

1LUV

LuCkY   

^^^WeLcome aboard^^^Its onLy a Joke.

LOL...I'm loughing @ how u modified this joke..well done

LoooL!So am I.

WELL LUCKY AND CARAMEL JUST BECAUSE THIS ARTICLE IS UNDER JOKES DOESN'T ACTUALLY MAKE IT A JOKE.@@ GET IT. @@@@

EVERYTHING IS NOT A JOKE JUST BECAUSE ITS UNDER JOKES SECTION. WELL ANYWAYS BELIEVE WHAT YOU LIKE

AIGHT

PEACE

1luv

LuCkY   

I didnt say everything under this sec is jOkez..but this is a joke and he just happened to revised-modified it to suit us maLiz...so :rolleyes:

TO: Sister in Islam

Before you get all incensed with the joke, were you ever able to read the Policy of the joke section, under article #1447 you have no right to respond angerily to any Jokes that are posted in the Joke Section, no matter how it hurts. Besides there is no disaggreement over the issue whether Somali girls look good or not. Your implusive response demonstrates the facts of the premises of the joke.And it is a shame act that you under estimated the qaulity of Somali Men. It is widely Known through out the world that somali Men are intellectual, highly intelligent,honest, generous, peaceful, tolerant,trustworthy, and they posses the most admirable quality that any women would desire. They have a god given engaging personality that enables them to be more productive in the mainstream of the society. Their abilities and their qualities are immeasurable. So it should be wise enough for you to understand that. and it is unwise to under estimate the plethora of quality that surface above all.

Man of Freedom. Do actually believe somali men possess all these qualities? How naive you are!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I agree with Sister in Islam 110%

Libax,

It is sad that you choose to be blindfold from the qualities that Somali Men posses, yet the best proof is your father, Do you actually think your father lack's the quality that is widely shared by all somali Men, well if you have never seen that quality from your own father,uncle, or even a brother, then you must have identity crisis.

somali Men are intellectual, highly intelligent,honest, generous, peaceful, tolerant,trustworthy, and they posses the most admirable quality that any women would desire.

Come on now!! your describing here the perfect Man. And we all know that there's no such thing as THE perfect man. you have gone over your head with this Man of Freedom. I'm not saying ALL somali man are terrible, there are some good ones...i'm hoping. These qualities your associating with these somali man are unreal... your talking unrealistic. Be wise my brotha!! there aint no such man with these qualites living in our time. And i'm not talking about only somali man, i'm talking about all the races that exist today....your not going to find the kind of man you just decribed above.

If somali men did have all these qualities then it would not be preduent enough for anyone to suggest otherwise. For you to implicate that i have missed a wise joke, is a lack of education on your part.

aight

peace

1luv

Sister In Islam!

I am not surprised with your consistent denial of these universal qualities that is widely shared by all Somali men.You could be among those radical feminist women who deliberately and consistenly deny all the positive attributes of Men.Therefore, if you are surrounded by men who lacks those qualities as a result of various factors, then that does not mean those you are incontuct with represent all somali men. Maybe it is time for you to fish around some other spot, then you might have great chances of cutching a good fish..