Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Somali men Buying Indian Brides

xabad   

This disturbing trend has been going on for quite a while. I used to hear about a lot back in the day, never gave it much thought.

Recently, I met two gentlemen. One is a longtime resident of India, the other is reer mareeykan who bought himself an Indian bride. Ninkaan India ku noola spilled some interesting facts about this modern day slave trade.

All the brides Somali men marry from are untouchables or the lowest castes of Hinduism, they are hurriedly converted into Islam to be sold off by their handlers or their families did so to escape the stigma of untouchability. They are extremely poor people who possibly can't be in position to make a choice and are exploited.

Somali men show up with a few thousand dollars and walk away with a bride like nothing. The families are over the moon with the payment, they have never seen a hundred dollars in their life. He told me of men whom he has picked straight from the airport to the xaafadaha transcations-ada ka dacaan, the women are housed in what is akin to cages, displayed to prospective buyers as he put it to me. Their are malnourished, stunted and dark, not quite the Bollywood beauties they fantasize about. I inquired as to why they don't go for normal Indian women, he laughed and said normal Indian women look down on and despise black people, they disparagingly call them Habshi.

Majority of these women will be used for sex and dumped after a few months, their so called husbands run away from the country leaving them hanging, never calling back, the women are left destitute and unable to remarry.

galbeedi   

One thing I became familiar for all those years is people who try to save the world specially on the issues of less significance are those who do not have stake or loss their main purpose. People who do not distinguish between human and animal world.

Have you seen the Hollywood people opposing fur coats by getting naked, or someone hugging tree to save it; do not eat meat because someone killed an animal or not drinking milk because you do not like to take from the animal.

Folks , we the humans have domain over others, especially the animals. We should treat them well, but we have to slaughter them and eat them too.

Now you want to campaign for Indians who got the company of A Somali man at least in their life times and make some money rather than spend all their lives in slam. Ha I soo marina.

Fadal maad noo daysaan meeshan arrimaha Soomaalida khuseeya Ayaan kaga sheekaysanaaye.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

One thing I became familiar for all those years is people who try to save the world specially on the issues of less significance are those who do not have stake or loss their main purpose. People who do not distinguish between human and animal world.

Have you seen the Hollywood people opposing fur coats by getting naked, or someone hugging tree to save it; do not eat meat because someone killed an animal or not drinking milk because you do not like to take from the animal.

Folks , we the humans have domain over others, especially the animals. We should treat them well, but we have to slaughter them and eat them too.

Now you want to campaign for Indians who got the company of A Somali man at least in their life times and make some money rather than spend all their lives in slam. Ha I soo marina.

Fadal maad noo daysaan meeshan arrimaha Soomaalida khuseeya Ayaan kaga sheekaysanaaye.

Totally disagree with you, Galbeedi.

Please watch this movie Earthlings hadaad nin rag ah tahay and tell me if you have the same callous attitude your espousing in your post.

Go ahead,the movie is on Youtube for free, please watch and get back here.

Miyir   

Why go to India? Somali no better economically to be married, in fact, a much better option available in Somalia, a many desperate and poor Women/Men who want to get hitched foreign passport holders. something fishy here? qudbo sireed?

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Why go to India? Somali no better economically to be married, in fact, a much better option available in Somalia, a many desperate and poor Women/Men who want to get hitched foreign passport holders. something fishy here? qudbo sireed?

They'r fiending for foreign meat. Xaliimos won't cut it.

I knew of one chap in Eastleigh who used to do all his hunting with Ethiopite Ladies, he said they are more exciting sexually; no FGM or religious hangups. I don't if he picked up the bug before he tahriibed to Europe though.